Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

Im looking for some help from the 350z community, i have a long time friend of 10 plus years that did some business with a 350z owner in the state of Ohio. The guy in question has posted up on numerous forums F/A, NICO just to name a few, selling parts to forum members. Well my buddy made a purchase from this guy, he purchased a turbo from a S14 SR20DET (T28) for 300.00. This was like 3 or 4 weeks ago and the guy has had the money for that entire time and has yet to send anything out. Now he will not answer emails or phone calls no matter what time of the day my friend calls. My friend and I are very PISSED about this entire situation due to the fact that another car enthusiast would even think of ripping another enthusiast off. I would like to send a plea at this time for some assistance from the 350z community in the hopes of catching this guy and at the very least getting my friends money back but ultimately the end result would have this guy banned from all the nissan forums.i would like to offer the information that we currently have to contact him and here is the info we have...

kyle jones
701 hidden bridge ln
blacklick oh 43004
614-452-0935
screename (onefast350z) at least thats what it is on Fresh Alloy

If you guys can please help us on this many thanks would be sent your way

Kindest regards

Mark

if you would like to contact me directly here is my email [email protected]

N

·
0 Posts
Hey guys and gals,

Im looking for some help from the 350z community, i have a long time friend of 10 plus years that did some business with a 350z owner in the state of Ohio. The guy in question has posted up on numerous forums F/A, NICO just to name a few, selling parts to forum members. Well my buddy made a purchase from this guy, he purchased a turbo from a S14 SR20DET (T28) for 300.00. This was like 3 or 4 weeks ago and the guy has had the money for that entire time and has yet to send anything out. Now he will not answer emails or phone calls no matter what time of the day my friend calls. My friend and I are very PISSED about this entire situation due to the fact that another car enthusiast would even think of ripping another enthusiast off. I would like to send a plea at this time for some assistance from the 350z community in the hopes of catching this guy and at the very least getting my friends money back but ultimately the end result would have this guy banned from all the nissan forums.i would like to offer the information that we currently have to contact him and here is the info we have...
kyle jones
701 hidden bridge ln
blacklick oh 43004
614-452-0935
screename (onefast350z) at least thats what it is on Fresh Alloy
If you guys can please help us on this many thanks would be sent your way

Kindest regards

Mark

if you would like to contact me directly here is my email [email protected]
Good Luck Mark, if anyone on this site knows him, I am sure they will help you out, lots of good people here. I know Mark and he is a straight up honest guy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Luck Mark, if anyone on this site knows him, I am sure they will help you out, lots of good people here. I know Mark and he is a straight up honest guy.

can anyone help me out please

·
Banned
1,668 Posts
I use to live in ohio. Would have to have a second car if I still lived there with the Z. Dont miss that whit stuff, or the pot hole's, or the shity down towns in all of the major cities, or the cold weather, or the bad economy. Why do people still live there again?

·
Premium Member
5,666 Posts
I think between myself and Ol' School... we could go scare the ish outta this kid :) and yes boys... join ZROC!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts