Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gallery album

We had a short notice Z-Run in OH yesterday. It was a beautiful day for driving thru the Amish country OH roads, twisties and hills galore (just look out for the horse and buggys, and the buggy bombs!
) We really got going round some of those rollercoaster turns, it was really fun. Although I don't think Doug appreciated it when I was driving and trying to take pictures at the same time, one eye and one hand on road and steering wheel, the other eye and hand on camera...at speeds of 60 mph round some serious curvies...We drove about 2 1/2 hours to get to OH each way, put 400 miles on the roster total (and I drove the whole way, no driving for Doug! NOPE!) phew! The guys that organized it and the ppl that showed are all really cool people and plan on making it a regular thing, they explore all the country roads and plot out different routes, with stopping points at state parks etc, and dinner at the end. We took off before dinner cause we needed to get home before dark....what a day!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Jul 25 2004, 09:48 AM
We took off before dinner cause we needed to get home before dark....what a day!

Was your Z going to turn into a pumpkin?

Terri, thanks for those awesome pics. But please don't do that 1-handed thing again. I don't want to read about you in the papers.

Glad you made it, though. Again, I'm jealous and nice photos!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts