Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lastnight, beer makes me want to throw up but apparently i had like 5 cans lastnight. hmmm... i guess if you jug it fast you wouldnt taste the... bitter(?) taste of it which i think that makes me want to puke. hot girls? yes! they're a bunch of high school seniors. it was an after PROM party at a friend's friend house. i love drunken high school kids, they're so retarded!

oh man... hang over for work.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
the infamous hang over!! had many of them and cant stand it!! i forgot most schools had PROM this weekend. Im a bit too old for PROMS but i remember those days. Atleast you are ok to some extent, hope you had fun

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Man, I used to never get hangovers. I'd go out on a Saturday and drink beer and do random shots for like 8 straight hours and wake up Sunday fine. Now not so much.
</span>

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3 girls hit on me, what did i do? pretty much nothing but talked to them and later the night went home with a friend cuz they all wasted already. WEAK!!! i'm so tired! i saw the girl that i 'LIKED' there that lastnight, but she was with her EX and they act so retarded when they're drunk. what a perfect couple. LOL! althought i should've banged the host when i had the chance to. but then again, she wasnt 'all that' to get me to. hmmm... can't wait till my girl friend's graduation party.

Peace!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts