Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a probably really dumb sounding question, but oh well. Ok, so i want to get 19x9.5 (20mm offset) for front and 19x10.5 (35mm offset) for rear for my 350. They are Axis Hiro's. Does this seem like it would work out and look good? I'm just not too sure about the offsets and the widths. Will I run into any problems? Or will it be ok, but look like crap? Please let me know. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Wow! First, welcome to the site. Second, good question. You might also want to consider the fact that with the sizes you're going with in the rear, you might have to roll the fenders. If you're lowered even a bit, you will encounter rubbing issues.

I don't know if the 35mm offset in the rear will 'bring in' the wheel/tire enough to tuck it, but then that would defeat the purpose of having such a wide rear wheel.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the really quick reply. To get such a quick response is awesome!! I really appreciate it. If I want the lip to be really fat that would mean I want a lower offset? What offsets are good for front and rear wheels? Possibly for (19x8.5 and 19x9.5) or (19x9.5 and 19x10.5). Thanks again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts