Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ZDayZ 2005 is in the works and to kick things off, we just put up our new website!

It's pretty barebones right now, but bookmark it and check back periodically for updates, new photos, and more about this spring southeastern Z-car event!

www.zdayzevents.com

·
Registered
65 Posts
It looks great McDuck but do me a favor and give the pages some real titles. My pop-up blocker kills web pages with "Untitled Document" as the page title. I don't want to have to disable it every time I visit the site.
Thanks,
Dave

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's weird... the pages were coded with real titles. will look at code tonight and see what's going on. They most certainly appear when I run them on my browser from my local directory.

okay... I have it fixed locally. I had the individual pages named, but not the frameset. I will upload the revised page when I get home. After that, you should see the title as "ZDayZ Events".

If you guys and gals notice anything else not quite right with the site, please let me know.
:comp:

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
several minor updates to the website, so I thought I would bump this thread.

Should have more pics of ZDayZ 2004 up soon.

HELP! Can I get a moderator to change the title of this thread to "Official ZDayZ 2005 Thread!"

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Hmmm. Road trip possibly. I'll have to keep an eye on this.

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not that you shouldn't already be excited about this event, but if you don't know about the Dragon, here's a map of where you will spend most of your weekend during ZDayZ! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by Redefined350z@Dec 16 2004, 01:55 PM
I can't wait. How many Z's are you expecting this year?

If the weather cooperates this year....I would expect 100+.

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I prefer not to speculate on numbers so as not to create an opportunity to disappoint anyone including me.

I will say there is a lot of buzz already about the event... probably as much now as we had a month or two prior to the event this past year.

Our first year was right at 80 Z-cars... I'm pretty certain we'll easily exceed that number! :biggrin:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Last years event was absolutely AWESOME to say the least. Andy and company did a tremendous job of putting it together. Can't wait .... :party: Just remember to BYOB :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
YA'LL READY FOR THIS?!?! Introducing the official 2005 ZDayz T-Shirt Design. Orders ARE NOT being taken as of yet, and I dont know the price. The designs have just been sent to the printers so they can begin creating the screens, but they still have to lay on the sponsorship logos. There will be an annoucement made when the order forms are ready.
This is the front pocket:

This is the full back:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Just talked to my wife about a road trip down there. She likes the idea of renting a RV. I mentioned getting a trailer and towing the Z. I'll have to work her over this winter. I hope I can find plenty of RV parks along the way or near Fontana. Those pics look beautiful. I like to fish, swim and boat, plus I have to find activities to keep the family happy. I think I need to talk my wife's parents on coming with us.

1 - 20 of 253 Posts