Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1084 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dave I r now over 83k miles... bought her September 26, 2006 and she had 43k on her.. I drive it at least four days a week.. I can't open it up anywhere down here... and all the roads suck balls as far as the condition they're in.. just not fun to have all the mods anymore :( although I have found out that driving to work is beginning to get fun.. this is my shirt
and kids always try to race me until they look over and see the bike popo shirt and mic up on my shoulder.. then it gets funny as they pretty much slam on the brakes haha

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
June PW thread - It's Summer!!

Time to get whoring!

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
Ya beat me by one minute! Someone delete my "late entry" please?

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
I was there for almost an entire week and it still was a blur. More fun every year though.
I'm worn out - first ZDayZ then Kelseys graduation and party, plus my dad and his wife were in town for that from Wisconsin, as well as some other out-of-town friends. Almost glad it is Tuesday and I'm back to work. I need the rest! :rolf2:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Dave I r now over 83k miles... bought her September 26, 2006 and she had 43k on her.. I drive it at least four days a week.. I can't open it up anywhere down here... and all the roads suck balls as far as the condition they're in.. just not fun to have all the mods anymore :( although I have found out that driving to work is beginning to get fun.. this is my shirt
and kids always try to race me until they look over and see the bike popo shirt and mic up on my shoulder.. then it gets funny as they pretty much slam on the brakes haha
Roads here suck, too. Although there are a few here and there that I don't mind driving on, but constructions zones make it difficult to get places w/o bumping my feelings loose.

Good morning PW's and welcome to June. I officially put up the pool yesterday. At this rate, I'll have no grass in my backyard due to the combo of dogs and kids.

I really need to see a massage therapist. The knots in my shoulders and neck really hurt.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:wavey: Hi, Pam. Sleeping or working or off? Ready for hurricane season?

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
Our anny and my BDay are 3 days apart. Planned it that way so I would never forget the anny :lmfao: Not until October though.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
I was there for almost an entire week and it still was a blur. More fun every year though.
I'm worn out - first ZDayZ then Kelseys graduation and party, plus my dad and his wife were in town for that from Wisconsin, as well as some other out-of-town friends. Almost glad it is Tuesday and I'm back to work. I need the rest! :rolf2:
I hear you...sometimes work is the best rest!

:wavey: Hi, Pam. Sleeping or working or off? Ready for hurricane season?
Hi Dave. Off work now, just finished 3 in a row. Off today and working 4hrs extra Wed, then 12hr Thurs and off Fri/Sat....whew!!!

Nope, I see it's already killed some people too....first storm sets the pace, bad yr coming!! :rolleyes:

Happy June!! The month of HostiL's birthday and our wedding! YES!!!! both are right around the bend! oh crap! I'm not really prepared!
Happy June!! Nice way to party!!

Get to crackin'!!

Our anny and my BDay are 3 days apart. Planned it that way so I would never forget the anny :lmfao: Not until October though.
Great man!!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Morning kiddos :wavey: Our anniversary is on the 20th of June, same as Father's Day this year. Not sure what to get Doug....he got me 2 dozen roses for Mom's day (his standard gift for any occasion really lol)...8 years married this year. :faint:

I'm going to be THAT Mom that goes to the doctor. :headshake: D has been sleeping like total **** the past week or so. Up every hour on the hour. His little body has been feeling hotter than usual, temps range from 99.2 - 99.9 (according to the nurse on the phone that's normal for a rectal temp, but to me, he just feels hotter than normal). Pulling his ear a lot yesterday, and a little cough here and there, nothing out of control but it IS a cough every once in a while. If he's just teething, then so be it, if it's something like a cold then we let it run it's course, if it's an ear infection I want to know so it doesn't get worse. His sister says "oh it's nothing don't worry I don't run to the doctor every sniffle". Well F that it's been since Friday that I suspected something is up. I'm going. I hope it IS nothing and that I'm being over reactive. I just have to go for my peace of mind.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Dave I r now over 83k miles... bought her September 26, 2006 and she had 43k on her.. I drive it at least four days a week.. I can't open it up anywhere down here... and all the roads suck balls as far as the condition they're in.. just not fun to have all the mods anymore :( although I have found out that driving to work is beginning to get fun.. this is my shirt and kids always try to race me until they look over and see the bike popo shirt and mic up on my shoulder.. then it gets funny as they pretty much slam on the brakes haha
No one tries to race me.........oh wait, I'm usually in the Tahoe these days :rolf2:

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Morning kiddos :wavey: Our anniversary is on the 20th of June, same as Father's Day this year. Not sure what to get Doug....he got me 2 dozen roses for Mom's day (his standard gift for any occasion really lol)...8 years married this year. :faint:

I'm going to be THAT Mom that goes to the doctor. :headshake: D has been sleeping like total **** the past week or so. Up every hour on the hour. His little body has been feeling hotter than usual, temps range from 99.2 - 99.9 (according to the nurse on the phone that's normal for a rectal temp, but to me, he just feels hotter than normal). Pulling his ear a lot yesterday, and a little cough here and there, nothing out of control but it IS a cough every once in a while. If he's just teething, then so be it, if it's something like a cold then we let it run it's course, if it's an ear infection I want to know so it doesn't get worse. His sister says "oh it's nothing don't worry I don't run to the doctor every sniffle". Well F that it's been since Friday that I suspected something is up. I'm going. I hope it IS nothing and that I'm being over reactive. I just have to go for my peace of mind.

Hiya!!

Take him. This way you will be at peace and if it's an issue they will treat it!! :)

1 - 20 of 1084 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.