Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Just a reminder that there will be a BBQ at my place after Sandown on Oct 2nd. Everyone is invited - spectators too - and even those who drive non-trackwork boom boxes on wheels.

My place is in Glen Waverley. I'll give the address at the track. For those who aren't going to Sandown at all give me a PM and I'll give you the address. We should be back to my house around 5:00ish.

Hope to see all there. :cheers:
LK

ps- Ive got a big screen (2 metres x 3 metres). Would be great to get some video footage from the day to play if anyone can bring a camera.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
That's fantastic dude

Nice to see someone going out of their way to get the guys together

Im sure we can all chip in with drinks and food

lol ill supply the music then..... :irock:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Iggy_Type_R@Sep 26 2005, 02:04 AM
I'll have an on-board camera connected to my laptop on the day. I Just need to find a cable from laptop to TV... :)
[snapback]158084[/snapback]​

Cool Iggs. Can run the projector strait from the laptop with a standard monitor cable. Also a lot of laptops have an s-video port that will connect directly to a tv. I've got both cables here either way.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Yeah, would be great if some of the 'spectators' brought video cameras and taped some fo the action. I usualy bring a camera to DACA and do most some of the recording as welll, but on a track-day you don't have time to be driving and recording.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Melbourne socialites, your making us Sydney siders look bad.

I'm sure all of you from Sydney are also welcome at Daniel's place ;-) Hey, maybe even come to the track ... like next time we're going to Winton ... ity's almost 1/2 way to Sydney ;-)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Originally posted by mchapman@Sep 27 2005, 09:09 PM
Got any dancing girls planned?

How far away is Winton from Sydney?
[snapback]158375[/snapback]​

Sorta.... I was planning on jumping out of a cake in a thong! :cheers:

Winton is 6.5 hours drive from Sydney.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Originally posted by mchapman@Sep 27 2005, 09:42 PM
Ah its that sort of Melbourne party, sorry busy that weekend.
[snapback]158388[/snapback]​

its cool Murray, Iggs is shaving his g line this time

1 - 15 of 15 Posts