Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New York Z Club's first official track day will take place on Sunday, October 31st, 2004 at Englishtown Raceway. We will be caravaning from Long Island, and meeting up to start cruising there at 9:00 am. There will be a bunch of 300zx's from twinturbo.net there already, so I wanna see some 350z's represent.

More info is on the events page of www.nyzclub.com/ and remember, NJ residents/ Conn residents are more than welcome to join

If you are not yet a member, fill out the registration form and join us today. Registration is free, NYZClub stickers are available for $6.00 for two that fit perfectly in the quarter windows. Let me know if you want stickers in this thread and I will either mail them out to you or bring them to the track day.

If you're in, leave your name here

1. LBSOHK

·
Registered
77 Posts
Is this a road course day or a drag day??? Either way I will be there there with my APS TT 350!!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by racemrc.com@Oct 14 2004, 10:46 AM
Is this a road course day or a drag day??? Either way I will be there there with my APS TT 350!! 

<span style="color:darkblue">
Well I guess we all know who's going to bring in the fastest times
</span>

·
Registered
88 Posts
**** **** ****!!! I wanted to head to the track before winter hit, but I'm going to be out of town that weekend.

Please tell me there will be another meet! Even a small get together for one last chance at the track.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Unless you get a freak snow storm, I don't think driving a Z during the winter will be a problem for you. Wait until Jan or Feb when I post pics of my driveway...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts