Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking about what it would take (and cost, of course) to put together a week-long trip to Germany to run the 12.9 mile Nurburgring in several different cars that you would have to rent. Say a 350Z one day, an EVO the next, a Porsche, a Ferrari, and an open-wheel racer or maybe a Radical, Elise or Noble. The track has over 150 turns, and one really long straight.

It would be the ultimate HPDE vacation. Ahhh, fantasies.

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/richard350z/Nurburgring.jpg');}" />

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Keep dreaming...if I or anyone else here wins the powerball, I'm sure a group could be put together for some :shiftdrive: in Germany.

That would be one of my ultimate fantasies. Closing down a city highway or some streets and getting a group together is another one.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
awesome idea, but for most of us that is just would just be a dream like you titled it!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't have to dream... the military is transferring me to Germany next year, so Nurburgring is one of the first things I want to experience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts