Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.

Sorry about the short notice but if you're interested in coming to the NSCC Dyno Day then please feel free.

It is at Croydon Racing Developments (see web site for location) and will be running from 08:30 until....whenever.

There will be opportunity for non-NSCC members to put their car up on the rollers, so if you want to come out and see what your car is pulling feel free to come along.

Or if you just want to hang out and shoot the breeze with fellow Nissan enthusiasts, it'd be a golden opportunity to meet a lot of the NSCC guys in a car-related environment.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The results aren't published on the public section of the NSCC's forum, unfortunately.

So I'm not sure if I'm allow to copy them in here. Let me find out.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've tried to upload it a few times and it keeps corrupting on upload (the source file opens when I open it locally, but not after I upload it).

Let me sort something out.

EDIT: Changed to a HTML-style file. Works for me now.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
EDIT: Changed to a HTML-style file. Works for me now.

Thanks for that ... works for me as well now.

Looking at the numbers, it looks like none of the S15s there were stock ... is that right? Was hoping to get a deference 'stock' power number for one trom 'this' dyno.

Actually, were any of the cars there stock (engine wise)? Looks like the EVO9 is the best bet.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Evo IX and the Volvo C70 were the only stock cars there. Everything else had powertrain mods.

A standard auto S15 pulled 123rwkW at the last dyno day, and the figures from that event and this one are almost line-ball.

Shane's S15 was pulling 250rwkW that day, and my plenum-less and different-tuned Z33 pulled 182rwkW.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
So 179kW for a sotck EVO9. Those have about 220kW - 230kW out of the factory (as they seem to be underated).

A standard auto S15 pulled 123rwkW at the last dyno day

Hmmm, another car that seems to be underated at 147kW ... seems more like 160 - 165kW to me (from the factory). Either way, even looking at the S15 that made the least power has ~30kW more ... do you know what that one had done (ie. Adam's)?

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Funny you should mention that.

Adam's car was the stock auto S15 at the last dyno day.

I'm not entirely sure what's done, but I think it was a catback exhaust and boost controller (or at least the "free boost" mod).

Sounds about right for 150rwkW.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts