·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
November 7th at 7pm
Chili's Grill
7801 Normandale Blvd
Bloomington, MN

Near the intersection of I-494 and Hwy 100.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I'm down. Maybe I'll have my new exhaust by then.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
My exhaust will be here on thursday and I can't wait to see your beast

·
Registered
728 Posts
whats wrong with the beast?

Had smoking turbo, so took my car to GRD to remedy the problem. They pulled the motor to remove the turbos- they went back to APS to be examined/repaired - so I had them build my lower end. Just waiting for them to get the turbos back so I can finally head down there to get my car

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Monday is just around the corner. Is anyone going to brave the snow and rain?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
what are you talking about Dave. Its 70 here to day don't say things like snow and rain.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what are you talking about Dave. Its 70 here to day don't say things like snow and rain.
I've been inside all day. It sucks. I was looking at the extended forecast. It doesn't look good. :headshake:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Dave are you going to bring the car out tonight. It's beautifull out today. Maybe we can meet early and go for a drive. Did Aaron get his car back yet?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dave are you going to bring the car out tonight. It's beautifull out today. Maybe we can meet early and go for a drive. Did Aaron get his car back yet?
Nope. I spent 3 hours detailing her yesterday. She's under a car cover now. Besides, I have things to do after work so I won't make it.

Aaron's car is done, so he might be driving down there tomorrow to pick it up. Woohoo! I can't wait to ride in it!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Nope. I spent 3 hours detailing her yesterday. She's under a car cover now. Besides, I have things to do after work so I won't make it.

Aaron's car is done, so he might be driving down there tomorrow to pick it up. Woohoo! I can't wait to ride in it!

Not quite done, but I did get word that they would be firing it up today and I could get confirmation whether or not I could go down to put some miles on it, so it can get tuned. I should have it back by the weekend

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Sweet I'm going to have to come over and take a look at that beast.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Sweet I'm going to have to come over and take a look at that beast.

and maybe find your wheel lock :rolf2:

Seriously though, I look everyday that I am down there and it is nowhere to be found.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Suck. I'm going to need new tires by next spring

1 - 15 of 15 Posts