Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
thanks..just let us know what u want to see on here.. we are putting alot of time into this.. but it is coming together slowly..

i know how you feel, but please no bashing other websites :D

BTW if you do have any mods on your car PLEASE post some comments on those mods in the PRODUCT REVIEW section.. It will only grow if users make it grow.

if you have a mod that isnt there post up about it and we will get it in there pronto!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
well we definitely appreciate it, we just got tired of searching through tons of posts for info.. so we decided to create this site and get all the tech info we can into one place. we would appreciate any suggestions that u would like to see or want on this site that no other site has
thx

·
0 Posts
we have good ideas i think.. just gonna take some time to get the ball rolling

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I say let's bury the hatchet. I was banned at both my350z.com (which I refer to as either the Evil Board, or Jonestown) and 350zmotoring.com (which I call Jonestown Junior, or the Not Very Nice Board). I won't get into why, because no one from either board gave me any specific reason why. No point in just guessing.

But I do not plan to bash them here. In a sense, it was a good thing that I got banned there, because it was bad for my emotional well-being to take all the constant flaming I got there.

Let's keep this board on track -- so the members can learn more about their cars and share their experiences and knowledge on modifications. All the personal BS on other boards does not belong here, IMHO.

Peas.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Originally posted by Richard 350z@Jan 16 2004, 03:29 PM
I say let's bury the hatchet.  I was banned at both my350z.com (which I refer to as either the Evil Board, or Jonestown) and 350zmotoring.com (which I call Jonestown Junior, or the Not Very Nice Board).  I won't get into why, because no one from either board gave me any specific reason why.  No point in just guessing.

But I do not plan to bash them here.  In a sense, it was a good thing that I got banned there, because it was bad for my emotional well-being to take all the constant flaming I got there.

Let's keep this board on track -- so the members can learn more about their cars and share their experiences and knowledge on modifications.  All the personal BS on other boards does not belong here, IMHO.

Peas.

I say let's bury the hatchet.  I was banned at both my350z.com (which I refer to as either the Evil Board, or Jonestown) and 350zmotoring.com (which I call Jonestown Junior, or the Not Very Nice Board).  I won't get into why, because no one from either board gave me any specific reason why.  No point in just guessing.

But I do not plan to bash them here.  In a sense, it was a good thing that I got banned there, because it was bad for my emotional well-being to take all the constant flaming I got there.

Let's keep this board on track -- so the members can learn more about their cars and share their experiences and knowledge on modifications.  All the personal BS on other boards does not belong here, IMHO.

Peas.
Never knew why u were banned either. To me seemed like u were just messing around, and it wasnt even that bad. I've seen a lot worse on other forums.

·
Registered
128 Posts
It's not just the mods-- it's a bunch of people over there who always think they are correct and then argue about stupid stuff, or say that one mod sucks when they don't even have it etc... Assumption is the mother of all f* ups i guess.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Originally posted by Sosa@Jan 19 2004, 11:34 AM
It's not just the mods-- it's a bunch of people over there who always think they are correct and then argue about stupid stuff, or say that one mod sucks when they don't even have it etc...  Assumption is the mother of all f* ups i guess.

too many people just want do be put on a pedastool.. i choose to remain humble and admit when im wrong.. i would rather learn and understand every mod rather than argue why mine is better

·
Registered
264 Posts
Originally posted by BoostTed@Jan 16 2004, 03:07 PM
the vibe over there seems to me that everyone thinks they have to be a bad ass behind the keyboard...what i call keyboard gangsta!

ur right

My350z=
and

1 - 16 of 16 Posts