Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
i cant believe that!!! just have the system secretly installed NOS Sneaky Pete Kits.

The Sneeky Pete was designed as a true "cheater kit." This kit will allow a user to obtain that extra tenth of a second without being obvious. It was designed as a very compact, simple-to-use nitrous only injection system. It will be necessary to jet carburetors a little richer while being "sneeky" because no additional fuel source is utilized. The kit comes complete with a super slim 10 oz. bottle, a nitrous solenoid, nylon nitrous line, wiring, 9 volt battery holder, and an assortment of jets.

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://www.prostreetonline.com/pso/images/products/NOS-05029_m.jpg');}" />

·
Registered
60 Posts
B...Fucking...S!!! :F-you:

Sorry about that...I'm done.

-Bootay

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
That's total BS. Hopefully this won't act as a precedent for other states to follow.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
How can they possibly do this? What's the legal precedent for it? There aren't any negative impacts on emissions is there? If it's the speed issue only then they need to start shutting down Ferrari dealerships in PA while they're at it.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I think Terri posted this a while back. :headshake: At least you don't live in LA where they wanted to ban underwear showing...

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Jul 8 2005, 07:03 AM
I think Terri posted this a while back. :headshake:  At least you don't live in LA where they wanted to ban underwear showing...
[snapback]128447[/snapback]​

They should ban underwear showing.. on guys who dress like thug-life's. Not on women of course.. :cheers:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:nana: :repost: :wink: I posted that a while back :nana: Good find tho! Yeah, ban No2, but let the bikers roll w/o helmets........:clap: Great idea guys! :thumbsup:
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/smilies/hahano.gif');}" />

Dave, I think the underwear thing was in Richmond??? :dunno:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Yeah they actually passed that junk in Richmond, but it was quickly repealed.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
about time someone does this. maybe it will cut down on the little F&F kiddies wanting to get this and endanger others with street racing. but when it is properly used (for race applications on a track only and then for a car dedicated to just track use) it is ok since it will never see the streets. this is just IMO

·
Registered
9,180 Posts
sorry bout the report. =p

saw it on a rss feed this morning. i guess this will cut down on the double giant nos tank totin kids in civics back in da burgh. woohoo. slightly less laughing from me as their cars go ::fartfartfart:: down the street

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Yeah, I remember the Richmond law, but there was also talks of writing tickets and jail time in LA for showing your underpants.

·
Registered
238 Posts
First off, thats really gay, secondly does that apply to systems set up just to purge the tank? I saw on the net, I didnt really want nos for performance, just wanted it for show, is that illegal as well? Because the tank would be in the car, but it technically would not be hooked up to the engine, its just a system, that allows u to purge the tank, and its just meant for show, I know its kind of gay, but I liked it, and didnt realy need the extra power...at this time anyway :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
First off, thats really gay, secondly does that apply to systems set up just to purge the tank? I saw on the net, I didnt really want nos for performance, just wanted it for show, is that illegal as well? Because the tank would be in the car, but it technically would not be hooked up to the engine, its just a system, that allows u to purge the tank, and its just meant for show, I know its kind of gay, but I liked it, and didnt realy need the extra power...at this time anyway :)
IMHO, that's an expensive "show piece"... wow, there's not much more I can say about purge only Nitrous

1 - 20 of 20 Posts