Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the Warnock Show, some guy was talking about a giant car show in Syracuse (I think at Burdick's Drivers Village) the weekend of July 24 - 26. Does anyone have a link or any details about it?

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
ME ME ME ME! Hee Hee I got a flyer at the ECZA meet in April. Here is the stuff:

Z Association of New York 5th annual North East Z Adventure 2004 on July 24th. Burdick Automotive, Cicero NY. Auto Cross July 25th. Car show will either be peoples choice or ZCAA judging by points. Both events are at Roger Burdick's Drivers Village just off I-81 and I-481 North Syracuse, follow the signs. Special room rates at the Ramada. More info and registration at northeastzadventure.com

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<span style="color:darkblue">If anyone is planning on driving up/out to the show, let me know, perhaps we can get a caravan going. I plan to drive out there Friday night. Here's some information on it.
BURDICK AUTOMOTIVE PRESENTS THE NORTHEAST Z ADVENTURE 2004

* RAIN OR SHINE*

IF IT RAINS WE WILL MOVE THE CARS INSIDE THE BURDICK USED CAR WAREHOUSE. SO DON'T LET THE FORECAST STOP YOU.

THIS YEARS SHOW WILL BE JULY 24th 8:00AM TILL 4:00PM WITH AN AUTO CROSS 25th 2004. IT WILL BE HELD AGAIN AT ROGER BURDICK'S DRIVERS VILLAGE @ PENN CAN MALL CICERO, NEW YORK.

THE CAR SHOW WILL BE SATURDAY JULY 24th REGISTRATION TO OPEN AT 8:00 AM AND GO TILL NOON. WITH THE AUTO CROSS BEING HELD SUNDAY JULY 25th. REGISTRATION TO OPEN AT 7:30 AM AND THE FIRST CAR OFF BY 9:00 AM.

This we will have ZCCA Judging for all who want it. Trophies will be given in those classes and will be based on pre-registration. We will also do our regular People's Choice Show. All Registrants will vote on People's choice awards. Final decision of class will be made by ZANY on the day of the show. ZANY retains the right to collapse classes based on entries. Trophies will also be awarded for Best Engine Z and ZX, Best Paint, Best in Show Z, ZX and 350Z. Please read the attached Rules before entering your class.

We have a block of rooms allocated at the Ramada Inn at 1305 Buckley Road, just off exit 36 of Interstate Rt. 90 and exit 25 off Interstate Rt. 81. The Sales Manager is Lisa Bortoloni. (315) 457-8670, email [email protected] or visit the website at http://www.RamadaSyracuse.com

Rooms are $89.00 (U.S.), with two double beds and include FULL breakfast for ALL guests in the room.

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO REGISTER AND PAY ON-LINE THIS YEAR.

NEW AERIAL VIEW OF SHOW SITE.
Web site

If anyone can't get a room at the Ramada mentioned, let me know, I may be able to get you a discount elsewhere.</span>

·
Registered
130 Posts
This is an important show for them as this is their practice for ZCON next August.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, having the national convention next year so close should be exciting!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<span style="color:darkblue">Alright, well, due to the massive rain and flooding in my area, I decided not to haul it to Syracuse for the weekend. I'm disappointed that I couldn't go. Anyone who did make it up, I hope the show was fun and please post any pics you have of the show. If you have a lot, please add an album to the Gallery</span>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts