1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I like the FreeStrider. It's easy on the joints. I use it all the time at the gym. If I want to jog, I go outside. It's free. :lol:

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In case anyone is interested in making a purchase --

I called the ordering number and they offered me 10% off each piece of equipment on top of the "always on sale" sale price.

They offered to combine the costs of delivery, set up, clean up from $249 each to $375 for both. I think we can get the neighbors to help carry and put together... so we'll save 375 there.

Delivery for this order is free. Not sure if it's b/c we ordered a specific piece that gets free shipping, because the costs are so high, or because I asked.

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Official Deal struck and delivery is scheduled for Monday. =)

NordicTrack FreeStrider 35S -- we purchased this one as planned. Got the 10% off + free shipping.

NordicTrack X5i Incline Trainer -- changed to this model, a little less 'decline' trainer capability and the iFit live module doesn't come for free for the first year. But at 1199 + 5% off -- you can't really beat it!! Even though we had to pay shipping on it -- it was still cheaper than the cheapest X7i we could get

1 - 5 of 5 Posts