Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
i may be setting something up in the near future, but i still need to get some parts for my 05 z and then i can run w/ a friend(hurray for 2 z's!!!!!!!!!)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm currently in Sacramento, my car is down at Z Car Garage in San Jose getting Twin Turbos put in.

When I come back to pick her up, it would be sick if all of us could have a meet or something.

Peace
i know theres a 350z meet every friday night at milpitas.just started 2 weeks now.

·
4,328 Posts
i know theres a 350z meet every friday night at milpitas.just started 2 weeks now.
Every Friday, in Milpitas... where at? Details, man.

RZ

·
Registered
326 Posts
Details,,,, 9:30pm in the shopping center with the Ranch 99 in the shadow of 237 and 880.
Try 350 Barber Ln., Milpitas CA 95035 on mapquest.

Chris

I might be down for that. since its alittle later in the eve...

Plans? :wavey:

errr... maybe not. thats 2.5 hours away :-(

·
4,328 Posts
I'll probably roll out there one of these days when I'm working that night... since it's on the way to work.

-RZ

·
4,328 Posts
Lol Ronin it was setup by a mod on the Evil Site (Nitrouz) hahahahahahaha but I'm sure everyone would get along I talk alot with him too a chill guy with an insanely awesome car.

Peace
So what began as an innocent car meet will end in the ultimate showdown of good versus evil. The Armageddon of 350Z forums. Two mods enter, but only one shall leave!!! With the combined forces of a superior site layout, more mature members, and the Mighty Wiki, I shall smite their vast army of No-Z-Having-Wannabees , minions and general Ass Clowns. There can be only one!!!

Seriously, I don't care who set it up.

Regards,
Ronin Z

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
So what began as an innocent car meet will end in the ultimate showdown of good versus evil. The Armageddon of 350Z forums. Two mods enter, but only one shall leave!!! With the combined forces of a superior site layout, more mature members, and the Mighty Wiki, I shall smite their vast army of No-Z-Having-Wannabees , minions and general Ass Clowns. There can be only one!!!

Seriously, I don't care who set it up.

Regards,
Ronin Z
Hey Ronin, my car's at ZCarGarage getting the APS TT installed. I SHOULD HAVE IT BACK BY FRIDAY THE 14TH.

If not I will seriously shoot myself, as that's probably the only opportunity I'll get to hang out with all the Z nuts down there.

I'm thinking of getting there during the daytime, my friend in Sacramento can drive me down there.

Z or not I will probably come by and chill.

Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Hey Ronin, my car's at ZCarGarage getting the APS TT installed. I SHOULD HAVE IT BACK BY FRIDAY THE 14TH.

If not I will seriously shoot myself, as that's probably the only opportunity I'll get to hang out with all the Z nuts down there.

I'm thinking of getting there during the daytime, my friend in Sacramento can drive me down there.

Z or not I will probably come by and chill.

Hope to see you there.

u mean friday the 15th? haha anyways i need to find a group of z enthusiasts in more like the sacramento to folsom area

·
Registered
326 Posts
u mean friday the 15th? haha anyways i need to find a group of z enthusiasts in more like the sacramento to folsom area

I know there are a few of us here in sacramento. Why dont we break them down and see about a meet at like In and out burger on sunrise and 50?

1. ChargedZ
2. Cbtech
3. ???

·
Registered
756 Posts
I know there are a few of us here in sacramento. Why dont we break them down and see about a meet at like In and out burger on sunrise and 50?

1. ChargedZ
2. Cbtech
3. ???

id be down for that sometime :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeah i am a member of both 350z tech and my350z the meets are pretty cool in milpitas every friday. this friday was the best had about 10 or 11 zs probably 10 s2ks and probably 30 other heavily modded vehicles ranging from m3s, caymans, and also a lone m5 and e55 amg. big meet lots of fun everybody is pretty laid back. meet starts at about 930 to 10 and goes to about 1130-1200. first meet i got to bring my 07 to

·
Registered
8 Posts
alright, my350z norcal folks are here :)
the milpitas meets are kinda a hit and miss though. Sometimes there are a lot, usually more like 3-4 cars. We can try to make it bigger though.

ChiShi

·
Registered
326 Posts
alright, my350z norcal folks are here :)
the milpitas meets are kinda a hit and miss though. Sometimes there are a lot, usually more like 3-4 cars. We can try to make it bigger though.

ChiShi
Who is down to meet at In and Out on sunrise and 50 in sacramento? A good time for the meet would be be Noon. A friend in a mustang club had a meet there at that time and there was plenty of room. When the weather starts to get nicer I would suggest changing this to an evening meet. Here is the link to get directions. We are trying to get folks to meet up with us this next weekend. who is down?

<div align="center">If they can do it in milpitas we can do it in sac!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts