Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, noob here! I have a 2008 350z that i am planning on buying new wheels for. Now, i have searched hundreds of threads about fitments but cant find quite exactly what i am looking for. What i nees for info is: If i am lowered 1.2" all around, what arw the ideal wheel/tire specs without fender rolling? From what ive seen it should be close to this, (f) 18x9.5 +22 245/40/18 (r) 18x10.5 +22 275/40/18
However, im getting many mixed answers. Im not looking to go hellaflush and again im not going to roll my fenders. Im willing to go smaller on width if need be, just curious to qhat i can FOR SURE get away with having 1.2" drop. Any experienced input is much appreciated! Also, sorry for a burnt out question.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Your wheel specs are simply too wide for the tires you plan to use. Up front, an 18X9 with a 30-32 offset should work (depending on brakes), while the rear will be a 18X10 to mount that size of wheel. I run those sizes on my BBS RgR forged wheels and am very happy with the results.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your wheel specs are simply too wide for the tires you plan to use. Up front, an 18X9 with a 30-32 offset should work (depending on brakes), while the rear will be a 18X10 to mount that size of wheel. I run those sizes on my BBS RgR forged wheels and am very happy with the results.
S
Hey thanks for the response! I have non-brembo. So is the 30-32 offset the same for the rear? And are you lowered at all?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Yes, I'm running Koni 8241 SA shocks with Eibach Prokit springs, so it's about an inch lower. Rechecked the BBS specs and they are different than what I initially posted: 18x8.5 +23 and 18x9.5 +25. Tire sizes are what you asked about in your first post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts