Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new to the forum, just want to say hello and tell you about my car.
Had an 04 Superblack Roadster that took a head on vs. a brick wall. Totaled out 2 weeks ago. Recently acquired a 2006 silver alloy roadster (in my sig), that I have done the following to so far:
1) JWT Popcharger
2) Tint
3) Short aluminum antenna
Look forward to chatting w/ all of you, and I'll keep you posted on the car updates.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Welcome. Sorry about your other Z

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome. :welcome:

Glad to see you "got back on the horse!"

Let's see some pics. :irock:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hey all, new to the forum, just want to say hello and tell you about my car.
Had an 04 Superblack Roadster that took a head on vs. a brick wall. Totaled out 2 weeks ago. Recently acquired a 2006 silver alloy roadster (in my sig), that I have done the following to so far:
1) JWT Popcharger
2) Tint
3) Short aluminum antenna
Look forward to chatting w/ all of you, and I'll keep you posted on the car updates.
:welcome:

Hey Rich,

It's nice to know that you've ventured over here as well. Hmmmm, I see that you haven't wasted any time adding some of your personal touches to the new Silver Alloy ZR! Keep those ongoing ZR updates coming. I hope to actually see those works in progress ........... 'in person' SOON!

Drive Safe!
:shiftdrive:

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
:welcome: to the site! Sorry to hear about your old ZR, and I hope you have better luck with this one. :cheers:

:newbie:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice to see some familiar "faces" in here! Thanks for the welcome guys. Here are some pics:
versus the wall:

Back in it's better days:

My new Ride:

Going out tonight to take some night shots- post them when I get a chance.
See ya guys!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL....Actually, the wife was driving and lost control of the car. She was driving beyond her limitations. She emerged unscathed, my daughter spent the night in the hospital. They are both fine, thank God. Needless to say, I have hid the keys from her to my 06.

·
Registered
406 Posts
LOL....They are both fine, thank God. Needless to say, I have hid the keys from her to my 06.
Good idea. Hiding the keys will undoubtedly keep both your wife and your ZR very SAFE!
:cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts