Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not really want the navigation system, and I certainly did not want to pay $2K for it. I still have not figured out how I want to use that empty hole in the middle of my dash. It is not even big enough to hold a CD. The only thing I can think of is to build a shrine for a plastic Jesus. If you don't have the navigation screen on your car, how do you use that space? Please give me some ideas. If you did something creative, post a picture.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I I put an xm radio in my nav cubby...

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
[/quote]
I'm working on the same thing with an X-box.

Right now, it's my sunglasses holder. The sunglasses holder that is up top is not even near big enough for my glasses.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I keep my wallet in there, registration, an extra pair of glasses and box of altoids. I like that space better than the one in the console behind my elbow thats inconvenient to reach. I like that $2000 space.

·
Registered
68 Posts
[/quote]

It is a farenheit 5.6 but not quite sure of model since my buddy had it laying around.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
basically it is my catch all, whatever i can fit in ther (wallet, checkbook, etc) goes in there.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys. I really like the way BlueDragon used the sunglasses holder.

·
Registered
655 Posts
[/quote]

+1. No kidding. What kind of sunglasses does Nissan think we wear? Foldable paper one's?

I also have a tire pressure gauge and small change purse in that cubby.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
[/quote]

+1. No kidding. What kind of sunglasses does Nissan think we wear? Foldable paper one's?

I also have a tire pressure gauge and small change purse in that cubby.
<div align="right">[snapback]68469[/snapback]
[/quote]

mmmmmmmmmm my sunglasses fit in there just right, don't tell me buddy you are wearing old man wrap around sunglasses....... :rolf2: :lmfao: :rolf2: :jk:

I keep my tissues in there and occasionally my digi camera, actually got a new one so I don't know if it will fit but the old one did....just tissues...:dunno:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I use mine for my ez-pass and my badge for work. I also like that location better than the elbow area one, but I plan on eventually putting some type of screen in there for a pc.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I use it to hold my EZ-Pass, cause it registers while its in the box.. so I dont have to hold it up to my window or stick it on the windshield. Other than that, whatever I have on me that needs to be stored.. maybe my Ipod when Im parking for a while.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts