Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to thank everyone for their advice, whether directly on some of my posts, or indirectly by posting information I needed to help make the best purchase possibly ever.

OWNER of a 2005 Enthusiast.

Has to be black...and you know this.

Side note: while buying my car yesterday there was the Triangle Area Z club of North Carolina there, anyone a member of both this board and the club? I am probably going to join, just want to see what others think about it. Thanks again everyone.

I have pictures to post, but it is not working, any help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
and congrats. Now, it's time to
!

Go to streetneeds.com and register for a free account to store pics. Then you'll have the url's to post pics on any site.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Congrats on your purchase you will love it!!!
I use photobucket.com for my picture hosting, it's free too! Post up a thread in the regional forum to see if you get any hits about the Triangle Z Club. Are you in NC or VA? There are tons of Z clubs in NoVA area. Also in Richmond.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Currently I live in NoVa, but my hometown is Chapel Hill, NC. I plan on joining the triangle Z club in NC, and looking for others in the NoVa area. Thanks everyone for the comments. Already have the JWT pop charger coming and the CF pipe from Toykilla. Thinking long and hard about the Max-ground kit too. I like the look, just don't want to over mod too early.

·
Registered
63 Posts
:welcome: and congrats

·
Registered
63 Posts
keep dreaming

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Originally posted by fairladyz@Oct 20 2004, 07:31 PM
keep dreaming

Hey man, I have a SB, but I gotta say your PPW with those color combos looks GREAT. Those decals really set it off nicely, keep up the good work!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm a member of the Triangle Z Club, I joined a few weeks ago. I have only made one meet so far (I was busy during their show and shine last weekend).

They seem like a great group of people, I look forward to their next meet. As I'm sure you already know their website is www.trianglezclub.com, they have a forum but the mailing list is much more active - I suggest joining it for up to date info.

I hope to see you at the next meet... congrats on the car.

Andrew

·
Registered
144 Posts
Can't beat mine buddy. Anyway, welcome to the team and have fun driving the Z.

:clap:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts