Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I like the Pavillions too. When would you like to show up? I know the Desert Z association gets together there on the 2nd Saturday of the month, but that normally doesn't work for me. I would also love to go to PIR. Even though I have the Roadster I would like to see what it can do.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hey guys!

I was out at the Pavillions this past Saturday and saw a few Zs out there. Any of them you? I park with the Subaru folks (I know, trader!) and would definitely like to meet any of the Z owners on this board. If you see me come by and say hello! I'll have business cards and stickers if any of you are interested but mainly just looking to meet everyone.

I am in a 2004 WRX, Silver, with Caliente Automotive Concepts written accross the front window with my company logo. You can't miss me. Here is a link to pics of my car as well. http://www.calienteautomotive.com/car_details.php?car_id=3

Again I would definitely like to meet all of you so stop by and say hello. Hope to see you guys this Saturday night. I'm usually there from 6pm to 8pm.

Noah
www.calienteautomotive.com

·
Registered
21 Posts
I will try to get out there in the next few weeks. I will be busy the next couple of weekends. I am going to order some two tone seats and I would like to have them in before I go out there since my car is stock right now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
QUOTE (Airbag79 @ Jan 21 2005, 10:10 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=62302
Any phoenix vicinity Z owners on this board? doesn't seem to be any brotherly love among the Z owners out here, everytime I give the high beam flash or wave...I get no response :cry:.
My first thought was, truly unusual to come up with another 350Z having a MEX5DI Sony H/U.

Anyone new to this site, and lives in Phoenix locality, please check out AZ350Z.Com and WestsideZmeet.Com

21 - 26 of 26 Posts