Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having a last minute meet at the Stewarts in Spotswood NJ at 6pm today weather permitting.Its going to be pretty cool as we have the Pepsi/Dub's EVO comming down and the Black Magic Z will be there handing out free stuff..All we ask is that you be respectful, no burnouts,no drugs or weapons and no racing!!Remember I am a cop and I am in charge of this thing so no games..We already have 30+ cars comming and may hit the track if there is enough interest...The meet will last till about 10:30pm..Directions ate simple take NJTPK to exit 9, rt 18 south to the main street/spotswood exit,make a right at the end of the ramp and we are 1/4 mile down on the left...Z you there!!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Man, I'd love to be there. Too bad I'm stuck out on Long Island all day. Stupid job.....
</span>

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Despite the rain we had a good turnout.About 15 cars and the Dub's guys and Black Magic came out to hang out. We will be doing a little something every Wednesday and on Wed the 28th we will have the Shaq escalade and the Dub's evo again!!Here are some pics..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Those are some sweet Z's! Nice pics! Why does the Mitsu have Cali plates? Drove all the way out for the meet? Cute blonde!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I was only making a subjective observation.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Haha. I know. I'm just bustin your balls. Figured I'd prep you a bit in case you move out this way

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Jul 15 2004, 01:14 PM
Those are some sweet Z's!  Nice pics!  Why does the Mitsu have Cali plates?  Drove all the way out for the meet?  Cute blonde!

The EVO has cali plates cause its the Dub's magazine/Pepsi EVO that travels with Dub's until its given away at the end of the year...This event will be a weekly mini meet for anyone that is interested we will do it at 6pm every Wednesday..The week of the dub show at E-town we will have the Shaq Escalade and the dub's evo again so dont miss it!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts