Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I really have to share this with you.... the engine note of VH45DETT (V8 from infinity) screaming at 7800rpm... gotta love it!!!

Download it, don't view it on your browser, it is a 8Mb file...

http://www.dynologic.com.au/vids/Nizpro-Speedboat-low.wmv

Went to Nizpro this morning and had a chat with Simon about my z, they taking those heads off now and are building the heads up again with Ferrea valve train set. My car should be back in no time... and he also told me that he will be highly interested in putting a VK56 V8 into our cars to make it a 600Z and going high rpm.... I just cannot imagine how good and powerful the engine is gonna be.... anyone going for the N/A route can always consider this way though!

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Murray,

With your TT setup going at 8000rpm, I think the sound will be quite similar, just not as deep I would say!

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hi guys,

I really have to share this with you.... the engine note of VH45DETT (V8 from infinity) screaming at 7800rpm... gotta love it!!!

Download it, don't view it on your browser, it is a 8Mb file...

http://www.dynologic.com.au/vids/Nizpro-Speedboat-low.wmv

Went to Nizpro this morning and had a chat with Simon about my z, they taking those heads off now and are building the heads up again with Ferrea valve train set. My car should be back in no time... and he also told me that he will be highly interested in putting a VK56 V8 into our cars to make it a 600Z and going high rpm.... I just cannot imagine how good and powerful the engine is gonna be.... anyone going for the N/A route can always consider this way though!

cheers,

richie
SAH WEEET!! :clap: So badass. Reminds me of my uncle's Jet boat (478 c.i. V8, 600+ HP, 18' hull).

Speaking of which, from the looks of the wake, I'd guess that boat in the vid is a jet boat, too?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am not really much into boat stuff... but yes... they also call it speed boat.... mainly used for racing... All the exteriors/interior parts are constructed by using CF and Kevlar... looks very nice in person!

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
258 Posts
mmmmmmmmmm love the infiniti V8 !!
theres a 280z round here with a TT infiniti 4.5 bombed off its ****, fastest car ive ever been in !!

total sleeper as well, **** paint, 15" stockies, bubbled tint, a few dents and scratches but i reckon would pull an 11 or 12 easy as..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts