Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Yeah my dealer has those. They were only an option on the 04's.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I have never seen them in person but have heard about them and seen them on here. As Chuck said I think they were an option on the 04's

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
i am not feeling the chrome rims period!! to me it just doesnt fit the car when i see chrome rims on them.

·
Registered
790 Posts
they are a factory option - 18 inch chrome wheel - we have several that have them on. Not a very good looking wheel but I think that all the stock wheels look like flowers anyways.

~Z~

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've seen these around. They're an option on the '04. I think it was around $1600 for the upgrade. Not worth it IMO.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
$1600 for ugly chrome rims? I like chrome rims, but they need to be 'fatter' with at least a 3" lip to them! Those look like they belong on a Rustang.

Something for everyone, I guess. Every now and then, a manufacturer thinks they know what they're doing when in actuality they make a huge miscalculation of the market. This would be one of them. I could buy 19" wheels with tires from Tire Rack for that much.

·
Registered
232 Posts
idk.. i like chrome on a white 350.. but ur right chrome can only go on something that suits its.. putting chrome on a family mini van lol now thatz just stupid.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey Terri, I wanted them when I got mine. Dealer back then told me they would be avail. on the 2004-1/2 models. 18s were a $1200. opt. chromed ones are now a$ 1600. option. Courtesyparts.com sells them at a real good price. Z Ya! Dave

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Not feeling it.

·
Registered
39 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
They (1st ones) would be cool if they were standard, but definitely not for a $1600 option.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I agree, I think they look very nice. I'd buy them even if they weren't chromed. They're much nicer than my crappy 7 spokes!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
See, one of the reasons I wanted the Enthus was because I liked the 17s better than the 18s

·
Registered
37 Posts
There was a Z with them on at the dealer when I bought my car. Window sticker said $1660.00. I looked into them on Nissan's web site and they said only available on M6 cars. Can't get them with an auto. I tried building a car on the web site. I marked it as auto and when I got to the wheel option and choose the 18" chrome a window popped up saying I needed to change my tranny choice to M6.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts