Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Don't know about a Skyline forum, but I got some cools pics of Skylines and Sylvias that were at the Nissan Show at California Speedway a few months ago. I will post them in the garage under my screen name and the heading "2005 Nissan 350Z."

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Sorry, I spoke to soon. The Garage rules don't allow me to have a second vehicle there. Maybe the administrator can tell me how to post the Skyline and Sylvia pics.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Here are the pics

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
# 2

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
# 3

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
# 4

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
# 5

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
# 6

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
# 7

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
# 8

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
# 9 don't know about that color.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
# 10

last one of Sylvias and Skylines. I have lots from the show of 300ZX TT and other cars. Already posted all the 350Z's. The Administrator posted them in the Gallery.

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The reason i am asking is because my dad has the oppertunity to buy a 95 skyline with 3k miles on motor and turbo and 30k on the chassis. it is manual and has a gtr wing it also has a turbo timer , turbo gauge, and an apexi intercooler, also some weired thing that shows your speed on the windshield he says its a digital speedometer.Anyway how much should my dad offer?

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Only 3 of the pics are Skylines. The rest are various Silvias, and I'm not even sure about the black one. May be a U.S. model.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts