Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering the Nismo wing for my Z but I am concerned that I already have the stock spoiler. I am wondering if there are any issues I should be aware of when I remove the old spoiler and install the Nismo wing in its place.

Do the holes line up? Do I need to drill new ones? Can I plug the old holes? Will the paint be damaged under the old wing where it will not be covered by the new one?

Any help info will be helpful.

·
Registered
506 Posts
If you have the stock spoiler already you need the JDM or JDM Replica Nismo Spoiler.

The US Version of the Nismo wing does not have a rounded edge like the trunk lid and the hole will be visible.

Anyone know where to get a quality Replica or JDM for a good price? Specific webpages would be great.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Got mine from RedDog Motorsports on Ebay. $100

·
Registered
376 Posts
Like DaTaSPiKe said, you will need the jdm spoiler. Performance Nissan sells them at a good price. Get ahold of Jason or Tony on this forum. I think they are sponsors here.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I got the JDM Nismo Replica wing by Techno from:

Erwin Jureidini
A Spec Products Corp
[email protected]
626-618-1100 ext 110

It is a higher quality Nismo Replica exactly the same as one's sold by Dealers. It covers the 2 holes from the OEM spoiler if you have one.

Attachments

·
Registered
506 Posts
[/quote]
I just ordered the Techno Replica from Performance... They said it was good quality. I hope I don't have a problem. I am really, really concerned though, with the wing tips. Do they touch the deck lid?

Chris

·
Registered
153 Posts
I just ordered the Techno Replica from Performance... They said it was good quality. I hope I don't have a problem. I am really, really concerned though, with the wing tips. Do they touch the deck lid?

Chris
<div align="right">[snapback]75043[/snapback]
[/quote]

No they don't. Possibly a half inch clearance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts