Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in buying the nismo spoiler but arent sure how if it would look good without the whole body kit. If anyone has any pics of a z with the nismo spoiler alone i would really appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I have not updated my website in awhile so here is my car when it just had the NISMO replica - users.snip.net\~pbusam

·
Registered
254 Posts
Here's one of mine while AutoXing one weekend. I don't have any better shots but I think it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Looks pretty neat. On a side note, does the blue tape mess with the paint? What about the hard driving? Does it kick up a lot of rocks, etc? I plan on doing quite a bit of auto-x this next season..

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's one of mine while AutoXing one weekend. I don't have any better shots but I think it looks pretty good.

Thanks i appreciate the pic ill be putting it on soon!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Looks pretty neat. On a side note, does the blue tape mess with the paint? What about the hard driving? Does it kick up a lot of rocks, etc? I plan on doing quite a bit of auto-x this next season..

Nah the tape doesn't cause any damage at all just make sure you use masking tape not duck tape. A C6 corvette had his entire front end taped off. The hard driving is tough on the car but if you do it right the only thing you'll go through quickly are the brakes. If you do it wrong, i.e. not use the brakes and let you tranny slow you down, then you will ruin your clutch. I'd rather change brakes than a clutch. It kicks up a little bit of rocks but that really depends on the lot your racing on. You can always tape off your fender is you're worried. The big issue are the cones. They leave decent marks on your car if you hit them but usually you can buff them out. I have a front end cover that I always put on my car when I go AutoXing but the real key is DON'T HIT THE CONES!!!!! It's a two second hickey per cone, when autoxing that is a big deal.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
What about the hard driving? Does it kick up a lot of rocks, etc? I plan on doing quite a bit of auto-x this next season..

Don't go to a parking lot or airport then. :)

You are going to get a few nicks and marks here and there if you auto x.. esp. if you like orange things.

~~~~~

I think the Nismo spoiler works with or without the other pieces.

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
yeah, my car page here the main picture is my Z with the spoiler and no other parts of a kit. i think it looks pretty good

·
Registered
13 Posts
check this

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts