Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm having a difficult time deciding which exhaust to go with and would love to hear your input or past experience with the following dual exhaust systems.

Nismo / Greddy EVO2 / Or pay extra for HKS Hi Power Titanium

Just looking for sound and looks. Thanks!

·
Registered
585 Posts
If just for sounds and looks, go with the HKS. It is very nice looking and sounds pretty cool. However, keep in mind that only the tips are Ti, so paying that much for that exhaust is worthless IMO

·
Registered
728 Posts
All are decent exhausts. I would have a hard time putting up the big money for the HKS though.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
The NISMO is also 9 lbs light and claims 6whp and 3.5wtq. Plus, it's NISMO so you know the quality will be there. You can pick these up for $6-700 in addition. It gets my vote.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
The NISMO is also 9 lbs light and claims 6whp and 3.5wtq. Plus, it's NISMO so you know the quality will be there. You can pick these up for $6-700 in addition. It gets my vote.
Hehe....I was just reading the other thread about the Nismo sale on ebay in this same section. It's tempting just for the name and quality.

BTW, did you mean 9 lbs lighter than stock? That's probably applicable to the system from the cats back.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nismo alll the way!...Sounds exotic!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I dont mean to hijack this thread but what do you think of the Fujitsubo Super Ti Titanium Exhaust and the +9 whp gain?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Soooo.....how much is that HKS exhaust?

I just heard some sound clips, and it's amazing.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I vote HKS.. I've heard and seen all of them in action on local cars and overall I think the HKS is the best looking and best sounding out of the three..

The greddy sounds terrible IMHO.. I wouldn't put that thing on if they paid me..

--mike

1 - 19 of 19 Posts