Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First impressions are the most important. That being said, all I can say is wow. Despite stalling the car after my first attempt to move forward, I was immediately inspired by the quick, crisp shifts. Did I notice an increase in power? No, but the is so much more that make this setup worth every penny. Is my car quicker? Definitely, the new parts make me feel like a pro, and I'm flying through the gears faster than I ever have and without the mistakes my exhaust had previously made so audible. The lighter flywheel makes matching engine speed before the shift almost effortless. Better yet, the inertia from the heavy stock flywheel that would spin the tires on a quick shift to second gear is also gone. Don't get me wrong, I can still light up the tires in second, but now I can also choose not to. I will welcome the next challenge that comes from my friend in the M3 who would inch away from me after I lost traction in second and again in third. I'm enjoying downshifting as much as upshifting, and I'm finding excuses to do so. If anyone is on the fence to do so, I highly recommend investing in this setup. I didn't want to stop driving, but the undercover cop behind me persuaded me to call it a night. I can't wait for tomorrow.

:shiftdrive:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I will still own you! :eek:wned: :nana: :lmfao: :rolf2: :ahhh:

I'm glad you like it. How long did the shop take to install it? In other words, how long were you without your beloved? :wub:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[/quote]

Once your moving it's as easy as stock. Starting from a stop takes a small blip to the accelerator and your on your way.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[/quote]

Two frickin' days. Well actually that's not too bad, but I was lost without her.

You may own me in the hp dept., but a few lightening fast shifts and look out. :shiftdrive: :shiftdrive:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts