Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard the Nismo exhaust for the first time and I love the sound. I was wondering, though, if the Nismo will have the same gains as the Injen or GReddy exhaust would. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
all the exhausts are about in the same HP range.. 5-10 is all you can expect to achieve. So go by what you can afford and what sounds best.

If you have money, then get a Titanium exhaust and save 50lbs. That will feel better than an extra 5hp.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
when it comes to cat-back exaust (and any other product that claims big gains) the power gain you will get from any of those exausts are minimal and will not be noticed. the big differences fall into three categories: price, ease of install, and of course exaust tone. IMO some sound better than others, with the Injen and NISMO that sound the best to me. pricewise basically you are paying for the name and bragging rights (just because it is the most expensive exaust it doesn't make it the best). install is easy on those as well and should take no more than an hour, two max. so basically what it comes down to is that if you found an exaust that is the most pleasing to your ears, i say go for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts