Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachmentid=12946]

hey guys, i have a new nismo catback exhaust for sale. Comes with the whole 3 peice kit and everything needed to install. (gaskets, bolts) Its still in original nismo boxes! Im planning on going FI and i want a true dual exhaust, either the HKS or APS exhaust. Im asking $815 shipped!! They retail for $1100 at the dealer! My loss is ur gain guys!

Please pm me if interested! I need the $ for the new exhaust i need to buy! Thanks!!

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dam, my wife would divorce me, since I am storing my ZR for a year, DAM DAM DAM!

GL with the sale.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehe.. alright..

lets go guys, i gotta get rid of this...

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Oh man, if I wasn't goin away for 2.5 weeks tomorrow I'd be all over this. If it's still around in 3 weeks, shoot me a PM. I'll take it off your hands. Good luck with the sale!

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
to be honest, a dual exaust would be useless with a FI setup (lose power instead of gain). Wish i was back in the states right now, i would snatch this up quicklly

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
to be honest, a dual exaust would be useless with a FI setup (lose power instead of gain). Wish i was back in the states right now, i would snatch this up quicklly

just pm me when u get back. Hopefully i still have it! Doesnt hurt to try ya know!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just pm me when u get back. Hopefully i still have it! Doesnt hurt to try ya know!

oh really...i was told different thats why. Ohh wellz, if i dont get any buyers soon, then ill just keep it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just installed the HKS HI-Power system on my car. Only running a JWT popcharger right now but noticed better off-idle response and better mid range power. Still waiting for my plenum spacer and test pipes. Very happy with what the car is doing now though. Sound is not loud at all unless under full-throttle. Just need to get my reflash now! Happy exhaust hunting!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ill include my personal info so we can have a safe and trustworthy transaction!! Im also paypal verified!!

Pm me if interested! Thanks!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes sir! -=)..

cmon guys...i gotta get rid of this... lets go

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Price Update!!

$800 shipped!!

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Your killin me!! I'm in St. Louis for the next 2 weeks.. can't do anything until I get back home. Oh well, good luck with the sale again, thats a great price.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
why dont u send the funds and ill ship it to whomever u trust!? Family, friend, whoever!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Have you sold this exhaust yet?

Bob Collins

[email protected]

no i havent!.. Its $800 shipped! Firm! Pm me if ur interested! Ill include UPS 3rd day delivery! Ill ship first thing after payment is received! Ill send the tracking # also!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lets jus say i get a good deal on shipping..simple as that.

If u dont like my price, the nissan dealer offers it better. Have a good day! :clap:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi. I have the Stillen true dual exhaust system. Just curious if you would be interested in it since I have been thinking about switch to the Nismo system. Just let me know if you would be interested in any kind of deal.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.