Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody knows when these going to be available and pricing? considering nismo it will be :OMG: ridiculously :OMG: expensive LOL :rolf2: but quality should be impeccable :irock:

:OMG:Nismo version 2 Bodykit!!!

you have to admit it look SIIIIIIIICK
:party:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:doh: very cool nismo, are you guys selling them b/f the new z comes out? LOL :lmfao: :rolf2:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:headshake: found out about the price on the z1 site... :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

More than 1250 USD :wtf: +shipment for the front bumper only? :tfg: waaw :clap: congrats nismo, how many kits do you want to sell, 4?

Me--> :nutkick: <--NISMO

·
Registered
798 Posts
THATS A LOT OF MONEY!

SO HOW MUCH FOR THE WHOLE KIT?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
illz33:

That front bumper is totally different from the one extremely long nose) on both S-tune GT and Type E that you are referring to... :)

THis one looks way better IMO!

cheers,

richie

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
illz33:

That front bumper is totally different from the one extremely long nose) on both S-tune GT and Type E that you are referring to... :)

THis one looks way better IMO!

cheers,

richie

Thanks Richie!! I got my stuff mixed up! I'm glad you are on this forum! :yourock:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
no problem illz33.... OT: I post a lot in Aussie section and mostly browsing in others on this site! :)

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
102 Posts
This might be a dead topic right now, as most of yall have expressed the insane prices of just the individual parts themselves, much alone the entire kit. I am dead set on getting it though, and in my endevor I have found another site, BTW, w/ many all JDM parts (watch out many only are for RHD 350z. Here is a direct link for the Nismo bumper at a much more tolerable price IMO. japanparts.com I hope this link works well for you. I'm just waiting to see if Intense Power will make a better offer or match it before I order. :OMG:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts