Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody has pictures of the Nismo bodykit before install and paint. I was wondering on how well it fits. I want close to factory fitment or I will not buy them. If any one can help I will gratefully appreciate it. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
The Nismo kit (not replica nismo kit) will fit the best out of any kit out there. It's Factory OEM quality. Replicas are a crap shoot, some are good, while others are bad. Fitment on my GReddy side skirts was 90%, and my front lip from Intense Motorsports was more like 75% (I was able to correct this to high 90%'s myself by adding screws here and there).

G

·
Yep the guy that put mine on said it was the easiest kit he has ever put on just bolted right up. No adjustments nothing.

·
Registered
233 Posts
A little off topic but do you guys think that a nismo kit would be too low for a daily drivin z? Thanks

Joe

G

·
Well alot of that would depend on if you have lowered your car. Mine has been lowered 20mm and I get by just fine, there are some places you have to take at a angle, but its really not that bad.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Well alot of that would depend on if you have lowered your car. Mine has been lowered 20mm and I get by just fine, there are some places you have to take at a angle, but its really not that bad.
No i havent lowered my car at all...it should be alright then. Great now you made my decision 10 times harder :banghead: ...I think ill go with it :irock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts