Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a new Nismo 370.

I have not been able to locate the tpms readout. I know this is an option on the Nismo, but does the 370 display each tire pressue reading like the 350 did?

By the way, I have two complaints:
huge mirrors
loss of the chromatic mirror
other than that she rocks like a superstar. Sounds mean and can pull you back in the seat solid. massive grip in the corners, but have not been able to push it real hard just yet. Less than 300 miles still.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Grats man, i dig the 370 and the NISMOs are nice.

It's a shame the economy went in the crapper when they came out, i would like to see more on the streets. Maybe in the next few years.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
QUOTE (bonzelite @ Jan 3 2010, 08:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=589331
I am going to buy one before long
He lives! I can't believe it! :clap: Glad to see you're still an enthusiast. Whatever happened with your plans on the other Nissans? Weren't you working on a project?

·
Registered
541 Posts
QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Jan 4 2010, 06:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=589390
He lives! I can't believe it! :clap: Glad to see you're still an enthusiast. Whatever happened with your plans on the other Nissans? Weren't you working on a project?
Hey man, thanks for the warm welcome back.

yeah.... welll.... it's been an intereting/challenging past 18 months. I had to sell pretty much most of my cars:

2006 GTO
1974 Skyline
1992 R32 GT-R
1991 Galant VR-4
1990 Maxima SE

I have kept the S14 however and drive it every day. I just drove it up to Portland, OR from LA, and back, and it ran like a champ. I think it's speed limited though because it would kick the engine down once it hit 120MPH, like the rev limiter was hit.

but... I am on the upswing and went looking at NISMO Zs the other day and have for a while, off and on, getting my mojo back on. Back on track to a bright 2010 ;)

It's great to be back!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
QUOTE (bonzelite @ Jan 5 2010, 02:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=589407
oh, btw, congratulations on your purchase! :yourock: enjoy it, my friend!
Thanks man,

I am very pleased with this car.
This babby is the real deal. I see many haters these days cause nissan is steppin on some toes.
This car is not as comfortable to drive long distances like my 06 Track was, but it deff is a step up in the performance department. It takes corners like it is glude to the pavement. The more agressive you are in the corners the more she grabs hold.
People of all ages like the look. My boss has a CTS-V and I get more coments about the nismo than he does.

Go Nissan!

·
Registered
541 Posts
QUOTE (EarlZ350 @ Jan 22 2010, 03:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=590539
Thanks man,

I am very pleased with this car.
This babby is the real deal. I see many haters these days cause nissan is steppin on some toes.
This car is not as comfortable to drive long distances like my 06 Track was, but it deff is a step up in the performance department. It takes corners like it is glude to the pavement. The more agressive you are in the corners the more she grabs hold.
People of all ages like the look. My boss has a CTS-V and I get more coments about the nismo than he does.

Go Nissan!
Yes the 370 is going right for Porsche Cayman S, offering more for less money. I would proudly smoke a Cayman in my Z any day.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
There are absolutely no Z34's in any inventory around here. I haven't even seen one on the road.

·
Registered
60 Posts
**** ! I was right....the salesman said that my 06 350Z was harsh and uncivilised BUT he doesn't like the ride over long distances in the 370Z. I told him that the 350Z was a real sports car and was supposed to ride like it does. I don't mind long distances at all. It's crisp ! The 370 is 'civilised' ??? We'll see how a long drive goes in the new one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts