Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just confirmed that my Nismo rims are striaght, so I am selling them on ebay. They were checked on a balancing machine and they are fine.

They are silver colored Nismo super light forged alloy 5-spoke wheels, and they weigh only about 16 lbs. each. Fronts are 18" x 8.5"; and the rears are 18" x 9.5".

They come with worn Kuhmo Escta MX tires, size 245/40/18 front; and 275/35/18 rear. If you buy the Nismo wheels, I will give you the tires free. They don't have a lot of tread left, but I think you could do a couple of track days on them before they have to be discarded. They are not down to slicks yet, and you can run them on the track as slicks for a while.

If you don't want the Kuhmos, I'll just ship the wheels without the tires. This picture is actually from another car. My wheels are exactly like that except I have different center caps.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Richard, I thought about purchasing these a few months ago but was told they were for non-vdc equipped Z's. Obviously, you have the track model so was there any problem running the 245/40/18 fronts and 275/35/18 rears? Did it have any effect w/ the VDC at all?

·
Registered
36 Posts
What are the condition of the actual wheels? Do you have a pic of your actual wheels?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I believe these are gone already...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.