Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
6 spd, as I was told by Nic, earlier this year, they only accept money orders or cash. You are totally at there mercy. I tried explaining to Nic to send my lights to safe harbor. What this service provides, I send the money to Safe Harbor, Nic sends the lights to Safe Harbor. The lights come to me, and if I am happy, the money goes to Nic. Well I have a certain amount of time to decide on the lights.

If I am not happy with the lights, they are sent back to Safe Harbor, at my expense and the money goes back to me and the lights go back to Nic. Safe Harbor checks the lights or item for condition, so I would know what to expect before the lights arrive.

This service is safe for both the seller and buyer, if using cash or money order. I explained to Nic that I would front all the fees, all he had to do was send the lights to safe harbor.

He said he didn't trust safe harbor. EBAY uses safe harbor.

sorry to bring up a dead thread! its been a while

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Have you filed a police report? Or a complaint with the BBB? Contact the local Chamber of Commerce in Cinci. :dunno:

·
Registered
5 Posts
well i was really bored tonight and decided to see how cincity was doing without me...... and im so happy to see this thread.

for any of you that might know me, my name is ryan and i was the glue that kept nics ass out of more trouble than he knows. all of the designs from when he started to about june of last year were MINE. he just had the funds to make them happen. he ****ed me over a little less than a year ago and i left cincity. he IS a shady ass MFer and anyone that asks me about them i tell them the same. if there is anyone out there actually willing to do something about this DB's lack of ethics and morals can contact me and i will do whatever i can to sink this guy so he doesnt keep ripping people off. i know alot of stuff that im sure he doesnt want anyone to know. plus i know of alot of people myself that he screwed over. get enough people and maybe that **** will have to sit some jail time. he is a dirtbag plan and simple.

On a side note if anyone really wants lights but doesnt want clearcorner's/cincity's prices, i will tell anyone how to do it yourself. its WAY way cheaper..... i know all his (mine) tricks of the trade and its all super simple stuff if you have good hand eye coronation.

I NO LONGER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH NIC OR ANYTHING HE HAS GOING ON!!!!

email me @ [email protected] if you have any info/questions that could help sink this ****er.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
all of the designs from when he started to about june of last year were MINE.
So really, it shoulda been called NayrCity Designs? Is that what you're saying? :lol::rotflmao:

P.S. I rooted against you guys on BullRun the whhhoooolllleee season! :db:

·
Registered
5 Posts
no the business was his but after he brought me on and i got good at what i was doing he stopped working and focused on internet spamming to try to get more business....... which i was already SWAMPED..... i cant take ALL the credit i guess, he did have some ideas, but 90% of them were horrible and i usually had to redo them after the customer saw them and said the same thing.....

Bullrun was my 15min of fame..... in no way did i ever think it was going to make me a rock star...... NO ONE from other seasons are even talked about outside the bullrun world. **** was rigged anyways so i just said **** it. nic on the other hand still thinks he is a rockstar cause of it and his car...... and he is to all the little kids on FB and in north dakota....... he doesnt realize he is a small fish in the mud puddle called North Dakota....... and thats NOTHING to be proud of or brag about..... and that was the last straw to our friendship.

·
Registered
516 Posts
no the business was his but after he brought me on and i got good at what i was doing he stopped working and focused on internet spamming to try to get more business....... which i was already SWAMPED..... i cant take ALL the credit i guess, he did have some ideas, but 90% of them were horrible and i usually had to redo them after the customer saw them and said the same thing.....

Bullrun was my 15min of fame..... in no way did i ever think it was going to make me a rock star...... NO ONE from other seasons are even talked about outside the bullrun world. **** was rigged anyways so i just said **** it. nic on the other hand still thinks he is a rockstar cause of it and his car...... and he is to all the little kids on FB and in north dakota....... he doesnt realize he is a small fish in the mud puddle called North Dakota....... and thats NOTHING to be proud of or brag about..... and that was the last straw to our friendship.
:jerry:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:thatsfunny: little kids on FB and in NoDak. I now know why I dislike him. He's got connections to ND! :ahhh:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Tell us how you really feel, Ryan. :lol: :jk:

I wouldn't mind doing an LED mod for my lights, but I've always been leery of opening the housing. I feel it just wasn't meant to be.

·
Registered
5 Posts
im sorry but im someone that doesnt take very well to being ripped off or scammed. i almost flew to florida to find a guy that ripped me off on some rims one time. i dont like it nor do i think anyone else should be treated like that and from what i have been reading here and other places is that they are getting worse. i cant believe no one has sued them yet and already put their ass out of business.....

and here is a bit of help for taking the lights apart.

there really isnt a DIY i can post. everything is ssssoooo customizable you pretty much just need to know what you want done and then ask your questions on how to do it. i no longer am trying to keep these secrets because its not my means of living anymore, its just a hobby that i still love to do.

taking the lights apart is by far the easiest part.

1. take off your ballast/igniter, pull that peanut light out(just makes coming apart alot easier), then there are 5 screws around the outer edge of the light.

2. put your light on a cookie sheet(put something on the sheet so your lights arent touching any metal)

3. make sure you dont start a fire by letting anything touch the heating elements in your oven..... it happens.... believe me
set your oven at 250* and bake for 15-18 min.

4. take lights out of the oven and start pulling it apart. its a skill that will take practice. the lights are hot. the glue sticks to EVERYTHING. and there are the plastic clips on the sides. start at the bottom inside corner and pull the bottom apart first....... DONT PULL IT TO FAR APART because the top kinda needs to slide out from the top before it will come completely apart.

you will get glue on everything the 1st few times unless you get lucky but it comes off with some good elbow grease.

DONT use silicone to seal them either.... thats a big NO NO. nissan sells the sealant from the dealership but the old rolls of windshield sealant is the same stuff and WAY cheaper.

this is just a quick way to get them apart and when you get used to it you can do it all easy as snot

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Sounds like a winter project for me.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts