:OMG: :wtf: I don't see any nekkid ladies anywhere near your car!!!! :ahhh:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:lol: BTW, that's a pimpin' Z. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Great looking ride .. well done :) sorry you missed the ZOS Meet would have been great seeing that Z

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[/quote]

I'm waiting for our next Bikini Car Wash This July. And the possibility of our "Star Car Washer" Carmen Electra to Pose with my Z. I am also thinking of Having a weekend long, 350Z-tech meet that same weekend. Do you think anybody would show up to have their Z's wash by Carmen Electra?

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://www.gceleb.com/pictures-1/carmen_electra/carmen_electra_39.jpg');}" />

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://www.gceleb.com/pictures-1/carmen_electra/carmen_electra_36.jpg');}" />

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://www.gceleb.com/pictures-1/carmen_electra/carmen_electra_25.jpg');}" />

Attachments

·
Registered
785 Posts
[/quote]
Where are you?!?! In NO, LA? If so we need to all go somewhere before you leave. Unfortunatly the flu has be wrapped around my bed for the past 3 days. Should be gone tomorrow :)

Nice Z chazz, but itl ooks like that hood might dump water into the intake as it rains and drains off the hood, right? Hope not.

·
Registered
51 Posts
[/quote]
Where are you?!?! In NO, LA? If so we need to all go somewhere before you leave. Unfortunatly the flu has be wrapped around my bed for the past 3 days. Should be gone tomorrow :)

Nice Z chazz, but itl ooks like that hood might dump water into the intake as it rains and drains off the hood, right? Hope not.
<div align="right">[snapback]90253[/snapback]
[/quote]
DARN! I leave tomorrow at 11. I've been here for 11 days too. Next time I come this way I will hit you up.

Can't wait to get home and row through the gears, feels like its been years!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
[/quote]

<div align="right">[snapback]90253[/snapback]
[/quote]
DARN! I leave tomorrow at 11. I've been here for 11 days too. Next time I come this way I will hit you up.

Can't wait to get home and row through the gears, feels like its been years!
<div align="right">[snapback]90295[/snapback]
[/quote]

Man that sucks!!! Wish I would have known you were in NO too.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Funny, but as I'm looking at your last shot of the engine, I notice that you have a lot of blue....except for 1 thing (which I have in blue).

The heat shield for the pop charger.

Oh, and I would drive all the way there if Tara could wash my car. Wait...that's my wife's name! :OMG:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice Z chazz, but it looks like that hood might dump water into the intake as it rains and drains off the hood, right? Hope not.
I try not to Drive the Z in the rain, But if I have to, I just tape a piece of a trash bag over that vent on the underside of the hood to stop any water from getting in the intake. At speed, water just flows right over the vent anyway so Its only when I'm stopped that it is an issue. When I wash the car I just cover the whole engine with a trash bag.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Apr 7 2005, 08:55 PM
Funny, but as I'm looking at your last shot of the engine, I notice that you have a lot of blue....except for 1 thing (which I have in blue).

The heat shield for the pop charger.

I got my Pop charger back in Nov of 02' at that time they did not come with the rubber piece and only came in a ugly bronze color. I painted mine silver, but I will have it Chromed or re-painted blue some time soon

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts