Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am a newbie here. I am from Hong Kong. Got my '04 350Z a couple of months ago. It's the base model with 6 speed. Not much mods so far, only replica Nismo bodykit and 19" Volk Racing GTC wheels. Please excuse the crappy pics. I was too excited about the new wheels :wub:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Hello and welcome! Congrats on the car!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I love the way the car looks right now. Anyway, I want your opinion, what do you think of the wheel caps I have on right now? The VR caps that comes with the GT-C didn't come with the wheel shipment, so my tire shop gave me these Rays cap (from gramlight series) for temporary use. I still can't decide if I like these better than the original ones. Any thoughts?

On another note, I was driving the car today, at some medium speed long left curves doing 30mph or so, when I give it a tiny bit of throttle, the traction control came on, but only on left curves. I tried to activate the traction control by giving it a lot of gas when coming out of slow speed turns, but I had no wheel spin or traction control cutting in. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Terence

·
Registered
470 Posts
welcome man, i realy love ur car looks realy sweet, u guys have pretty sweet cars up there, i remember i had just arived in honk kong and somewhere in the mongkok area all of a sudden 6 skylines pass by they eres r34 and r33`s i fell in love

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome to the site. Isn't it cool being able to communicate halfway around the world with another Z member? :welcome:

Great looking car. I love the rims. Good choice.

Visit here often. How much do you pay for gas over there? We're paying about $3.10 a US gallon.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome to the site. Isn't it cool being able to communicate halfway around the world with another Z member? :welcome:

Great looking car. I love the rims. Good choice.

Visit here often. How much do you pay for gas over there? We're paying about $3.10 a US gallon.
Thanks for the warm welcome. It's awesome to be able to learn from other experienced Z owner halfway across the globe. I actually decided on the bodykit and wheels after doing numerous search on this site.

Anyway, $3.1 a gallon for gas is nothing compare to us. We are paying almost $2 a LITER!! :OMG: :OMG: And because of the stop & go traffic, I am only getting 240mile max from a tank of gas.

Terence

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Aloha,
Welcome Terence! As far as the TCS (slip) light not going on, it just means there isn't enough input to activate the Control System, which BTW is what you wish to avoid!

A Hui Hou

PaulO

1 - 17 of 17 Posts