Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm thinking about buy 350Z as my first rear wheel drive sport car. I am looking for a car that is relatively cheap to maintain and I think 350z is exactly the car or Am i wrong ?

·
Super Moderator
1,374 Posts
Welcome- your search for a 350Z will need to be thorough and informed. It's normally a very reliable sportscar, but many have been abused and poorly maintained. Find a Z expert in your area (possibly a repair shop or Z club) and offer to PAY them to do a full assessment of the car you'll consider buying. That's the only way to know what you'll be getting. What other kind of cars have you owned?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello there, I'm a newly registered member here as well. I'm currently in search of a 2005-2008 350Z model for a budget that is less than $10,000. I'm hoping to retire my 1993 Honda Prelude soon and replace it with a touring roadster.

·
Super Moderator
1,374 Posts
Hello there, I'm a newly registered member here as well. I'm currently in search of a 2005-2008 350Z model for a budget that is less than $10,000. I'm hoping to retire my 1993 Honda Prelude soon and replace it with a touring roadster.
Welcome, but why a Z roadster? They are more expensive and the retracting roof is complex and expensive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts