Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about a 2005 roadster in the near future. I live in Cleveland Ohio, and if i buy, i drive all year even in snow. Is there anyone else driving in winter with suggestions?

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
o im sure there are a ton of people doing this as it is their daily driver.

BTW :welcome: to the site

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Well, on stock tires it absolutely will not go in the snow. Trust me. I live in Pittsburgh. Peptidbond drives all winter w/ his tho, I think he has snow tires on for the winter. I have read that some ppl do OK w/ snow tires and weighted rear end. BUT I wouldn't recommend it as a "reliable" mode of transpo all winter long.

I'd invest $800 in a beater for the winter. Plus the salt and cinders they put on the road will mess up your paint :headshake:

Oh yeah, and a friendly rib-poking :poke: GO STEELERS!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thinking about a 2005 roadster in the near future. I live in Cleveland Ohio, and if i buy, i drive all year even in snow. Is there anyone else driving in winter with suggestions?
Welcome,

I drove my Z through last winter in Wisconsin. It rolled pretty well on 4 Blizzak Snow Tires. The car has Traction Control and is well balanced. When it's 5"-6" and over..... stay home.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, on stock tires it absolutely will not go in the snow. Trust me. I live in Pittsburgh. Peptidbond drives all winter w/ his tho, I think he has snow tires on for the winter. I have read that some ppl do OK w/ snow tires and weighted rear end. BUT I wouldn't recommend it as a "reliable" mode of transpo all winter long.

I'd invest $800 in a beater for the winter. Plus the salt and cinders they put on the road will mess up your paint :headshake:

Oh yeah, and a friendly rib-poking :poke: GO STEELERS!
THANKS A BEATER IS THE RIGHT THING BUT 4 INSURANCED CARS TIKES....

IF I BUY ILL GET SNOWS IF POSSIBLE, SURE A NICE CAR TO DRIVE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts