Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You! Yours is too!! Would love to meet and make comparisons!! Do you belong to the Z-Club in Dallas?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was fortunate to buy the car with mods done already. Look at my garage page and you'll see in the photos a list of the mods done. Thanks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Originally posted by msfit10@Jul 21 2005, 09:57 PM
I was fortunate to buy the car with mods done already. Look at my garage page and you'll see in the photos a list of the mods done.  Thanks!
[snapback]135597[/snapback]​

Lucky you! I actually was lucky enough to do the same thing myself. Is yours a track model?

Edit: I almost bought this same car from a guy named Tim in Round Rock back in November. I would love to see it in person. He put a ton of work into the car and really babied it. What part of Dallas are you in?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I thought it was nice to buy it with the mods done. Being a girl and all, I wouldn't have known where to start, so I don't have to worry about even trying! I just get to have fun driving it!!! But, I'd take any suggestions I can get to do more. One thing I'd like is a better sound system. The sub-woofer is still behind the seat and tends to make some noise when turning it up loud, which is how I like it!!!! :rolf2:

·
Registered
51 Posts
If its in that Bose enclosure I have a quick fix for ya. I have two 10" subs in 2 Bose enclosures and mine used to rattle bad. I just stuck one of the litle glass cologne samples under the enclosure and it stopped the rattle.

David

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If its in that Bose enclosure I have a quick fix for ya. I have two 10" subs in 2 Bose enclosures and mine used to rattle bad. I just stuck one of the litle glass cologne samples under the enclosure and it stopped the rattle.

David

Well thank you for the advice! I'll have to give it a try!!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I'm also in Plano.

Gorgeous Z by the way!

Welcome to the board, and Z-ownership :clap:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Originally posted by 3-fity@Jul 21 2005, 07:07 PM
No, but you can check out their forum at www.350zos.com What all have you done to your car, or did it have when you bought it?
[snapback]135511[/snapback]​

That is the web address for the 350Z southwest club. The Z club of Texas web stie is www.zcluboftexas.org

We have official club meetings on the 3rd Thursday of each month at Herrera's in Richardson. Meetings run from 7:30pm to 9:00pm, but get there early to get a good seat - it fills up fast!

There will not be much of an Aug meeting, most of us will be at the ZCCA International Convention in Syracuse, NY

and :welcome:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts