Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I'm new here... I went to the Nissan showroom last weekend and test drove the 350z and it was awesomeeeee :irock: I fell in love with the car instantly. Will b back to the dealership next month to order a 2006 350Z. I'm thinking of getting either a yellow or white one. Which one do u guys think is a better colour? Will take about 3 months for the shipment to arrive :doh: There's a few questions i would like to ask. Can anyone give me a checklist of what I should expect or look out for when the Z arrives? E.g floor mats, scratch marks... etc...?? Any ideas? Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
welcome!!!

i see that u are from Brunei!!! wow

i bet its beautiful over there, i saw some pics, and i love it.

well both colors are awesome on the Z, but if it was to me, i would pick the Pearl White. There is so much that can be dont to the car, and in white it would look awesome!

what model Z is it? Touring? base? enthusiast?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Color? Strickly up to you, man. When I chose my PPW on the lot - they had a blue and an orange and a red and a yellow ones, too. Tough choice.

Brunei?? Is that up in Jersey?? :irock:

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys for the response. I think i'll go with Pearl White. And i'm going with burnt orange interior. wat do u guys think? Brunei only import one version of the 350z. The old spec was a 280hp engine. the new 2006 model i'm getting comes with 300hp and have rims like the 35th anniversary model. both models comes with brembo brakes system, VDC, leather seats, bose sound system and seat warmer(which i don know why they put it there since Brunei is hot all year round. I'd rather have cruise control over it). we dont have navigation system in brunei yet and we do not have cruise control :banghead: . i think if i'm not mistaken the headlights and back lights looks a little different too. And it only comes with 2 years or 50,000 km warranty with 24 hrs road side assistance.

---------------------------
ayman350z Posted Today, 11:58 AM
welcome!!!

i see that u are from Brunei!!! wow

i bet its beautiful over there, i saw some pics, and i love it.
Yeap its really peaceful over here and there's some nice places to drive around fast... plus no speed trap. :shiftdrive:

----------------------------

RUFDRAFT Posted Today, 07:14 PM
Color? Strickly up to you, man. When I chose my PPW on the lot - they had a blue and an orange and a red and a yellow ones, too. Tough choice.

Brunei?? Is that up in Jersey??
Nope its not in the states. Brunei is somewhere in South East Asia. Near Singapore and Malaysia.

---------------------------

Thanks ahwai519 for the link. I have a list of that too. But i was just wondering if there's anything that needed extra attention to check out before driving away from the dealer. I had a bad experience when driving off the dealership few months back with my dad in his new BMW 530i. when we arrived home we found out the steering makes a funny noise when turning a tight corner and some of the cup holders is not working properly. There's no car matts, no spare tyres and there's some weird spots on the nose of the car. It Really pisses my dad off. everything is fixed now though. Thank god for the after sales service. Hmmm... maybe someone should post and sticky a thread of a list of things for new 350z buyers to look out for and to pay attention to before driving out of the dealer. I think that would b helpful. what do u guys think? Again thanks for the welcome, glad to be a member here. Will post up pic when I get the car... 3 months from now... :banghead: i wish they could airmail my Z... LOL

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
we are going international baby! all the way to Brunei! :)

yeah u better post up those pics for your Z....when u get it, mod it, and then you can smoke your DADS 530i :)

things u neeed to look out for

chech for any tire wear on the front tires
check for any dents
check floor matts are present
check paint for scratches
check interior for any rips

thats about it :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea i cant find any closer forums and the info given in this forum is very helpful... well best i've seen so far... :clap: Yap Yap... i definately will post it up share it with u guys... Oh yea i just got a call from the dealer yesterday... the delivery will be delayed by 3 weeks.... arrrrgggghhhh!!!! :doh: :banghead: :xZ!o: but it doesnt matter... will wait for it... and kiss it and hug it when it arrives... thanks again for the info guys... :cheers:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yea i cant find any closer forums and the info given in this forum is very helpful... well best i've seen so far... :clap: Yap Yap... i definately will post it up share it with u guys... Oh yea i just got a call from the dealer yesterday... the delivery will be delayed by 3 weeks.... arrrrgggghhhh!!!! :doh: :banghead: :xZ!o: but it doesnt matter... will wait for it... and kiss it and hug it when it arrives... thanks again for the info guys... :cheers:

You found the best Z site on the web. Hang around, there are some very intelligent and helpful members on this site.

Congrats. on the Z purchase. It will be worth the wait. :clap:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts