Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Good to be here. Just did all the paper work for my new ride here in Japan. One month delivery date and hopefully by the middle/end of January I will have my black beauty, Fairlady Z Version S. Well it also depends on my luck with the lottery system for my number plate. Unlike the states you gotta enter a lottery here to get the numbers you want and sometimes it takes a few weeks. Or longer which I'm hoping not to be the case.

But it gives me lots of time to read through forums and think about mods for the future

Glad to be here and look forward to asking questions and enjoying the company.

:newbie:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrads!!! Be sure to post pics.
Actually, i'd like to purchase original japanese license plate, is there possible to buy from ebay? or have to go Japan (more choices)?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Let me see if I can recall my Japanese...

konichiwa

man, i hope i didn't butcher that

Anyway, welcome and stick around.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome, Asian Brother! :welcome:

Good to have you with us.

Post some pics when you can.

Sorry about the lottery for plates. That really sucks.

Let us know if we can be of any help.

From halfway across planet Earth,

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi everyone,

Good to be here. Just did all the paper work for my new ride here in Japan. One month delivery date and hopefully by the middle/end of January I will have my black beauty, Fairlady Z Version S. Well it also depends on my luck with the lottery system for my number plate. Unlike the states you gotta enter a lottery here to get the numbers you want and sometimes it takes a few weeks. Or longer which I'm hoping not to be the case.
But it gives me lots of time to read through forums and think about mods for the future

Glad to be here and look forward to asking questions and enjoying the company.

:newbie:
Well then Konichi Wa. Welcome, man! It'll be good to hear how they're modding in the Far East. :monkey:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts