Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Ciao Fede, Benvenuto al Web site. Se avete qualunque domande, tatto liberamente da chiedere. La gente qui è molto utile. Da dove in Italia provenite? I miei genitori provengono dalla Sicilia è da Bari.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
If I get a job transfer to La Spezia, I'm bringing my 350Z with me and starting a club! :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Haha nice. We take cars like the Z for granted here in the States. It must suck to have to pay like 50K for a Z in places like Australia.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Benvenuto a 350Z-TECH.COM! Di dove sei al'italia? Abitato a Sicilia per 3 anni, un anno fa.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi guys thank you so much! I'm very glad to be part of this family!
I'm sure you know Venezia (Venice), that's where I'm from.

I dream about the 350z because here in Italy most of the people don't understand anything about cars, if they have 40k Euros to spend they will buy a german car just because...it's german!

I'm not saying that bmw and mercedes makes bad cars, but I just like to be a little bit "out of the crowd" if you know what I mean :rolleyes:

I apologies if my english isn't perfect....i lived for 2 months in Mobile (Alabama) in 2001 but I forgot everything! :doh:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Your english sounds a lot better than some people from Alabama! :nana: I had to say it. :rolf2:

I love Venice! My wife and I want to move to Italy. If we do and I have my Z, I'll come find you. :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Too bad you had to stay in Alabama! :doh: I'm planning on moving back to Italy in 5-6 years as well. And OH YEAH the Z is coming with me. I can't wait to tear ass around those little Italian streets blowing doors off of Fiat's and knocking over Vespa's! :shiftdrive:

WHOO HOO! It'll be a hillbilly holiday! :party:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Welcome. Just saw the Leon on Auto Motor & Sport this weekend...basically a VW Golf I gather...Am&S liked the Leon better, tho.

Still, a Z would be a big step up!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts