Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Brilliant site :clap: Been browsing for a wee while and by far the best, funniest, honest, no BS. AND you've pdf'd the 350Z tech manuals - classic.

Visit almost daily and have found everything I was looking for - except where to buy cheap petrol :wink: (er, German prices a tad high).

Keep up the good work - Cheers.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
305 guests, 40 members, 0 anonymous members

I just noticed how many people are guests. Are you just checking things out or waiting for that magic feeling? Register!

·
Registered
448 Posts
As an Ex-Newbie:
If your NOT a hard core tuner, and just a fan of the Z, don't be afraid to join!
If you're not American, don't be afraid to join!

The site is great. The people are friendly. And I've learnt that it caters for both tuners and non-tuners. Its a good community.

I didn't join initially as I'm not a tuner (or modifier or whatever), and felt a bit intimidated. I just like driving the thing!

But people on here, while they're mostly tuners, who know heaps about cars, aren't ummm... 'self gratifiers', and don't act like know it alls.

There's heaps of non-tuning stuff, although I really like reading the tuning threads (particulary those with APS TTs!) as I get to learn a fair bit.

I've actually read more than one intellegent thread on this site, which is rare for a car forum! It's as I tell my friends - people who drive Z's are just better people! :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
-Is it better than you expected?
BY FAR, never thought there could be this much info on a forum, covers known issues/problems, tech-info, aftermarket parts reviews, experts, etc... everything!

-Would you visit us daily?
I actually do, several times per day :p

-Are you getting Welcomed by fellow members?
Great members, they've been very helpfull.

-Are you getting the technical info you need for your car?
Pretty much, I'm sure the info I'm not getting is here somewhere, just need to find it (so many threads)... I'm not posting questions, as I'm pretty sure someone asked the questions in a similair way.

-Would you recommend us to others?
DEFINETLY !

-Also, what would you want changed about the site, if there is anything?
Not really, just wish there was a site map (like a real map layout showing the different parts of the site, this is site is just huge). It took quite a while to figure out the in and outs of the site.

-Tell us what you think in general
The info here is overwhelming, the site is huge. This is a FORUM-PARADISE for any car enthusiast ! Glad to be a member of such a cool community :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
QUOTE (ayman350z @ Nov 29 2005, 05:38 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=183580
Newbie Feedback Appreciated

Tell us what you think of Nissan-tech

Is it better than you expected?
Would you visit us daily?
Are you getting Welcomed by fellow members?
Are you getting the technical info you need for your car?
Would you recommend us to others?
Also, what would you want changed about the site, if there is anything? (JTS2005)
Tell us what you think in general

etc...

Your feedback is greatly appreciated :wavey:

:newbie: :yourock:
1) It is as useful as i had hoped
2)I have spent hours a day on this site since i signed up!
3)yes i am
4)Yes! I have learned a ton of new and useful information that has helped me from buying crap and making mistakes.
5)If i new anybody else that had a Z i would in a heart beat.
6) I can't think of anything i would change at this moment but i will if i notice anything.

This Site Rocks!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I actually find it very helpful and do visit every day. Although I think that will slow down if I'm being honest. I'm new to the Z so I am looking for all the info I can get.

·
Registered
3 Posts
great site

haven't been on much but i try

it's nice to talk to fellow Z owners :shiftdrive:

i always wanted a Z, now that ive got one and im a member of this site

my life is complete......kinda lol

:cheers:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I haven't done much on here yet, or checked out many other Z forums. But so far I like the forum. Clean layout, not too hard to navigate. I haven't talked to many other users yet, but this is my first day posting. So I can't judge on how nice everyone is here just yet.

141 - 158 of 158 Posts