Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

41 - 60 of 158 Posts

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Is it better than you expected?
It's better than I remember it being. I came by a long time ago before I had a Z. It's much better now.

Would you visit us daily?
I already am. This has become one of the pages I visit multiple times a day.

Are you getting Welcomed by fellow members?
Sure!

Are you getting the technical info you need for your car?
Most of it but I'm still coming up with questions.

Would you recommned us to others?
For sure. It's my favorite 350 page.

Also, what would you want changed about the site, if there is anything? (JTS2005)
I had a hard time finding the section to make my own page for the garage. I did finally find it though.
Not a big deal but I think it's weird that the main page (www.350z-tech.com) doesn't just go to (http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/) I think all the links could be put there instead of having the garage listed on the main page. Just a personal thing I'm sure.
Tell us what you think in general
I like the wiki stuff and it's great being able to edit everything. I've added a few minor things already. Nothing special really but hopefully I did it the correct way. It's a great way to get information added fast. I would like to see more group buys as well. It doesn't seem like there are very many right now. Oh, and if someone would just send me a free Turbonetics Single Turbo kits that would be great. I don't know who I need to talk to about that though. :)

I will get right on that turbo kit for you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Newbie Feedback Appreciated

Tell us what you think of 350z-tech

Also, what would you want changed about the site, if there is anything? (JTS2005)

etc...

Your feedback is greatly appreciated :wavey:

:newbie: :yourock:
Yes, a lot better. Very nice people here.
I already do visit daily
Yes, getting welcomed a lot
No, I drive a grand prix :D
Yes.
Well, nothing to say on what to add, I don't drive a 350z
General Thoughts:
VERY nice site. It reminds me a LOT of clubgp before kiddies started purchasing them used. Hopefully you guys are able to keep this awesome atmosphere!

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Yes, a lot better. Very nice people here.
I already do visit daily
Yes, getting welcomed a lot
No, I drive a grand prix :D
Yes.
Well, nothing to say on what to add, I don't drive a 350z
General Thoughts:
VERY nice site. It reminds me a LOT of clubgp before kiddies started purchasing them used. Hopefully you guys are able to keep this awesome atmosphere!
we direct the kiddies elsewhere :nana:

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
glad you like the site and we are very open to other car owners!! i hate going to other sites where they think thier car is the only thing that matters.

the fornt page is going to be gone very soon :biggrin:

Thx for the feedback!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Oh, wait!! IDEA! How about a forum to put pictures of all cars we own. I know some of you probably one more than just your 350Zs. Heck, I prefer domestics, yet I own an import as well. That way you can post more than just the 350Zs

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am a new member here. It seems people are more mature in this website comparing to the other website. So far, I have not seen any nasty response from other members.

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
I am a new member here. It seems people are more mature in this website comparing to the other website. So far, I have not seen any nasty response from other members.
Cool.. it seems many people are beginning to see the light. Welcome :cheers:

·
Registered
9 Posts
is there a list of differences as far as what fit on the G vs Z (i know 90% of the parts are the same)

I was looking for body parts and found a carbon fiber hatch for the Z and wondered if it would fit?

I would greatly appreciate if someone could compile a list like that! then place it in the g35 forum page??

·
Registered
862 Posts
Is it better than you expected - No expectations, but I love it!
Would you visit us daily - I already do!
Are you getting Welcomed by fellow members - Never really welcomed, but people have answered my questions well
Are you getting the technical info you need for your car - Definitely
Would you recommned us to others - If I knew other Z drivers, heck ya!

This site is great, easy to use. I look everyday for new threads that interest me, and there is always something new for me!

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Is it better than you expected - No expectations, but I love it!
Would you visit us daily - I already do!
Are you getting Welcomed by fellow members - Never really welcomed, but people have answered my questions well
Are you getting the technical info you need for your car - Definitely
Would you recommned us to others - If I knew other Z drivers, heck ya!

This site is great, easy to use. I look everyday for new threads that interest me, and there is always something new for me!
Cool. Always trying to keep things moving forward.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi everyone Iam a newbie and I have only been on this forum for a couple of weeks and I really enjoy this forum. I have seen alot of other forums that are just childish but not this one evryone is really nice and helpful. And yes I visit this site daily and love it. This is one of the best forums out there personally the best one for the Z. Thanks everyone

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
thx we appreciate it, we want to keep it that way!! i think one thing that makes this place a great place is that the members (YOU) have a say in what needs to be done to make this a great place. If you have any suggestions please tell us :biggrin:

·
Registered
21 Posts
thx we appreciate it, we want to keep it that way!! i think one thing that makes this place a great place is that the members (YOU) have a say in what needs to be done to make this a great place. If you have any suggestions please tell us :biggrin:
Thank you guys for such a good site and as far as any suggestions cant think of any so far so good!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Newbie Feedback Appreciated

Tell us what you think of 350z-tech

etc...

Your feedback is greatly appreciated :wavey:

:newbie: :yourock:
THIS SITE ROCKS TO THE FULLEST... I could spend days here anything you need is here. I have been a member of lots of car sites NONE COME CLOSE. Keep up the good work.
The best site for the best cars :) !!! :yourock:

Only problem I am having is trying to add more info to my profile but I am sure I will figure it out.

41 - 60 of 158 Posts