Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone? I am getting my Pikes Peak White 2003 touring 350z this saturday. It has the frost leather seats, 6 disc cd changer with bose premium sound. The car has 21,000 miles on it with a little cosmetic damage on the driver sideskirt. I will post pics as soon as I can to see what you guys think I should do about it. I decided to look for a good forum to join and I joined this one. Oh I am paying $22,000 for the car. Is that a bad price? :OMG:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Welcome. Not a bad price.

Post some pics soon. We are all pic whores.

Where are you from in TN. I am an hour or so from Bristol (but in VA).

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Originally posted by PearlyWhiteZ@Jul 12 2005, 11:05 AM
Whats up everyone? I am getting my Pikes Peak White 2003 touring 350z this saturday.  It has the frost leather seats, 6 disc cd changer with bose premium sound. The car has 21,000 miles on it with a little cosmetic damage on the driver sideskirt. I will post pics as soon as I can to see what you guys think I should do about it. I decided to look for a good forum to join and I joined this one. Oh I am paying $22,000 for the car. Is that a bad price? :OMG:
[snapback]130581[/snapback]​

congrats and :welcome: to the forum, you joined the best one :biggrin:. you got a good deal on the car i must say!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live about 30 minutes from Memphis. My address is a Millington address but most people have not heard of it. Yeah i agree that i am getting a good price and I think it is because he is trying to buy a house and he wanted to sell it quick. As soon as i get it saturday and wash it i will take pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts