Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up Z drivers, I just hopped into a 2005 350z 2 weeks ago and I've been enjoying my daily drive! 34K miles, grand touring convertible, I feel like I got a great deal on it! No mods and sketchy about doing anything without having professional support. Not sure if yall meet up, or cruise down as a group, but I'm totally down to meet up and see other Z drivers ride!!! Happy Holidays, this has been the best xmas gift to myself!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Beautiful ZR! As for meetups, you'll have to let us know where you live...

I'm in Colorado and there hasn't been a Z33 meetup for years.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see, I'm actually based in CA. I see some Zs drive by, but I dont think they have anything going on as far as car meets.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congratulations and welcome to the forum! Looks like a good start for some personalization. Do you have plans for it or want to keep it stock?
Thank you!! I've been looking around, but nothing too serious. I once had a cobalt ss and started to modify it. I added, the exhaust system, short ram intake, and headers. My check engine light came on after all of mods and somewhat hated the idea that the check engine light was on. I would like to add a knN short ram intake and maybe invidia n1 exhaust. I would want to take it somewhere where they can reprogram the computer so that it can adjust to the new modifications. That is possible correct? I would hate to have any light on due to the modifications, especially since I am financing this car! If it's not possible, I just might stay stock!! Eventhough the car is stock, I truly enjoy my drives daily!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
The CAI won't really add any power, but the Invidia exhaust shouldn't throw any codes if installed correctly. If you really want to have it tuned, look for a shop that uses UpRev software in your area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts