Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just ordered a new 05 Track in silverstone. I am finding all the 350 z sites so I can find any useful information that I may need in the future. I will be keeping my new car stock, as I plan on using it to auto-x in the stock class. I have auto-x'd a 92 Alltrac for a number of years in stock and decided that I needed a new car, as I was getting beat during the hot days of summer. I look forward to the new Z and chatting whith some of you. By the way I am 56 and a machinist at the University of Illinois college of Mechanical Engineering.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Well let me be the first one to welcome you to this website. We pride ourselves on being the best 350z website because we have the most to offer. We have alot of technical information and very friendly and helpful members to answer questions and post relevant news and events. You might come across other 350z websites that have been around longer, but keep in mind that they have all started to go downhill and are corrupt because of neglect and mismanagement from the adminstrators. That was one of the primary reasons why this website is here today. The people who really care about 350z owners decided to make a newer and better website more focused on 350z community. Please feel free to check out everything that this website has to offer and rest assured that you have come to the right place as many others are doing the same.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Great to have you here old grey! This is the best 350z enthusiast community you will find and by far the most resourceful. Enjoy your new Z!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Hi, there! Can I drive your car?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Silverstone- the best color! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts