Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,
Great web site you have here. I discovered it about a week ago and it has proved very informative and amusing. I am a 2003 Track Z owner who is interested in in beginning some mods on my vehicle. However, I dont have automotive experience, and my knowledge is very limited at best. I was wondering if anyone had any books they could recommend that deal with the general principles of late model Japanese vehicle performance and or modification, or any good basic automotive books in general. I recently ordered a Nissan Manual for the 350Z and hope to begin to familiarize myself with it and perhaps attempt to tackle some basic mods on my own. I am located in the Long Island, New York area and it seems to me that the popularity of the Z is lesser here than in other parts of the country, so any recommendations for mechanics or performance shops would be a great help as well.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Welcome aboard first off :wavey:

Like Jinx said there are tons of very knowledgeable people who do live around you and would be glad to help. A few of the mods are fairly easy to do by yourself actually such as an intake. Ask away if you have any questions

1 - 5 of 5 Posts